:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT23 is right, he did the same thing last offseason. Not saying he's not studying film but, it just seems like he's emphasizing on his working out, again. It would be relieving if he showed a pic of him mentally grinding as well.

Cardinals just picked up Antonio Cromartie :smh:

That secondary next year: Cromartie, Peterson, Tyrann Mattheau, Rashad Johnson

That defense as a whole now :smh:

We gotta hit some home runs in this draft.

Cardinals just picked up Antonio Cromartie :smh:

That secondary next year: Cromartie, Peterson, Tyrann Mattheau, Rashad Johnson

That defense as a whole now :smh:

We gotta hit some home runs in this draft.

And the hawks just scooped up Jared Allen :smh: :smh:

I agree we have to hit on this draft :smh: :lol:

And the hawks just scooped up Jared Allen :smh: :smh:

I agree we have to hit on this draft :smh: :lol:

I agree that having a productive draft class is always important. More importantly for me, I would like some previously drafted players to step up instead.

Cromartie doesnt worry me all that much, Jared Allen on the other hand will feast

bruuuuuce miller w/ the 3 yr extension. get that money plehboi. you deserve it. 
pimp.gif

:Shrug: Im not too worried about Jared Allen. Hes getting up there in years, most of his sacks came against bad olines last year. Im sure he will put up around double digit sacks but im not expecting 15+

Jared Allen  was accompanied on his second visit to the Seattle Seahawks  by his wife, family members and his agent. But any sense they were brought together presuming an introductory news  conference disintegrated when they left Seahawks headquarters and returned to their family offseason home in Arizona without finalizing a contract or otherwise committing to join the defending Super Bowl champions.

In a text message later Thursday, Allen said, "We are heading home and will consider their offer and I'll make my decision this weekend."

Earlier, league sources described the Seahawks and Allen as working on the final details of a contract that -- barring unforeseen developments -- would be signed as soon as Thursday.

Ken Harris, who represents Allen, indicated the player had more than just Seattle's offer to deliberate before making a commitment. The only other team Allen is known to have visited was the Dallas Cowboys, who signed defensive tackle Henry Melton  earlier this week. Sources indicated that the Cowboys were not interested in also signing Allen unless he lowered his contract demands.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...offer-seattle-seahawks-other-teams-agent-says

the guy hasnt even signed and who gives a !@#$ who they sign. and why is there seattle seahawk news in here? 

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/6016/the-navorro-bowman-rule-coming

In other 49ers' notes:

" The 49ers are reportedly interested in receiver Josh Morgan, who played in San Francisco from 2008-11. He had 20 catches for the Diplomats last season. He would likely be a bottom of the rotation receiver.

" San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke was at Florida State's pro day, where the star attraction was receiver Kelvin Benjamin, who could be available late in the first round. The 49ers have the No. 30 overall pick and they need a receiver.

" Harbaugh was at Virginia Tech's pro day Wednesday. The 49ers could show interest in cornerback Kyle Fuller in the first round and quarterback Logan Thomas in the middle rounds.

" San Francisco quarterbacks coach Geep Chryst was at nearby San Jose State's pro day Wednesday. Spartans quarterback David Fales is considered a mid-to-low-round prospect.

" Speaking of Thomas and Fales, in an insider piece, Mike Sando thinks the 49ers should draft a quarterback. Insider I think they could do so in the mid-rounds.

Last edited:
with the *th pick in the 2014 nfl draft the san francisco 49ers select...

odell beckham jr

or 

brandin cooks

if we go receiver which do you guys want????????? especially those of you like @dland24  who dont watch college and have 100% unbiased opinions.

id be happy as hell with either guy. OBjr is a better route runner(dude is jerry rice esque on certain routes) and better hands but cooks is the more explosive, twitchier guy. both similar size and both speedy vertical threats+kick returners. both can play the slot but i can see OBjr better outside of the two.

Last edited:
Don't follow college like I use to but I like what I see from Brandin cooks.

I'm far more worried about corners than I am receivers though. We lost our best corner in tarell, cullivers comin off the injury, wright didn't play well last year, cook is a reach. Is it more likely that we go wr or db first, or does it fall on who gets taken before we select? I understand this draft is stacked with both positions.

Back
Top Bottom