:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's cool. after all, it is hockey. 
laugh.gif

On a 49er related note:

@Eric_Branch 30 minutes ago

Colin Kaepernick: "We have 11 more games. We have an opportunity to go 12-4." #49ers

Gotta love the optimism? :rolleyes

As heartbreaking as that game was, it was great to see Kap and the offense play pretty damn well. And I swear if I see Devey playing over Tiller again I'm going to lose it..

Last edited:
whats going behind closed doors that they can't see VD, vance, lemons (and a couple of others) should not be on the team?

i don't get mangini, Lynch is getting a a good amount of pressure on Eli most of that second half and yet you bail Eli out by letting him play against zone coverage?

in any case, Armstead and Lynch are gonna be a problem in the future. Aldon & Cowboy 2.0

against the ravens, i really hope hodges gets the start over wilhoite. that dude is straight up lost in coverage. time and time again, dude has no sense of where the TE and RB were. bow might be a step slow but at least he's near the receiver when the pass arrives and can make a play on the ball, wilhoite is usually trying to catch up in space.

Last edited:
Tomsula always has that stupid look on his face

I just laugh when I see the cameramen focus on him :lol:

:lol: why he always starts with glasses on is beyond me

Tomsula seems like a great dude, but his piss poor player management is aggravating as hell.

Last edited:
Forgot about Reggie tonight, I'm a fan but good Lord this dude cant walk without hurting himself.

Was Davis active tonight? If not, he needs to be next week

Edit-- Mike Davis that is..

Last edited:
Forgot about Reggie tonight, I'm a fan but good Lord this dude cant walk without hurting himself.

Was Davis active tonight? If not, he needs to be next week

Edit-- Mike Davis that is..

reggie has no business having the ball handed off to him and trying to go between the tackles. he needs to only be there for screens, swing passes, and pitches/tosses. this dude is cut from the same cloth as T-Mac.

They need to do something about giving Hyde a legit back up... At one point I thought he was having an asthma attack :smh:

They're running him in the ground especially with his running style... He sure won't last for long

was really hoping Hayne could have broke through those tackles. Heartbreaking loss, but Kap looked great.

12 QB pressures for lynch :x :x :x :x

7.1+ pass rush PFF Grade

god damn!!! this guy is still learning how to play OLB, too. :x :x :x :x

skies the limit for lynchmobb

we really need to get armstead and lynch on the same side. they're the future, and it would be wise to start building their chemistry right now.

Last edited:
Definitely^ They need to make these young guys have the most burn on the field.

Especially since we are in rebuild mode.

I don't get how Mike Davis has been the odd man out on the active roster these last 2 games.

There's GOTTA be someone else that can be inactive (insert all jokes about Lemonier and other bums we have :lol: )

Just ridiculous that it seems commonplace that as a team you make sure you have a capable backup for your bell cow RB and with Reggie being Mr. Glass; just seems the 49ers preparing to fail by having to resort to Hayne having to spell Hyde. Although, Hayne did look good w/ his couple carries.

Mike Davis HAS to be active going forward :smh:

Why the **** isn't Armstead on the field more? He's already the 2nd best pass rusher on the team.

#Lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynchmoooooooooooooobb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom