:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baalke and Jed will never have to pay for anything in Ann Arbor. That's probably the only place in the world that they are loved right now.

fellas, I woke up this morning just feeling absolutely ****** after last night. the worst part about being a fan of football is how quickly your team's season can be over. I'm usually overly optimistic, but any slim hopes of playoffs completely died for me. with most other sports you can start off slow and still have time to make adjustments. football, five weeks in and we already know who should be looking towards the off season.

that being said, still going to blow off my gf and spend my entire sunday physically and emotionally exhausted by niner games.

The speed we have on offense and these coaches cant figure out how to use it :smh:

Torrey/QP/Bush/Ellington/"Brick Hands" Davis, all can fly but yet we dont take advantage of taking the tops off these defenses

**** is aggravating

fellas, I woke up this morning just feeling absolutely ****** after last night. the worst part about being a fan of football is how quickly your team's season can be over. I'm usually overly optimistic, but any slim hopes of playoffs completely died for me. with most other sports you can start off slow and still have time to make adjustments. football, five weeks in and we already know who should be looking towards the off season.

that being said, still going to blow off my gf and spend my entire sunday physically and emotionally exhausted by niner games.
still only 2 games back from the playoffs / division.. AZ has a tendency to fall off

The speed we have on offense and these coaches cant figure out how to use it :smh:

Torrey/QP/Bush/Ellington/"Brick Hands" Davis, all can fly but yet we dont take advantage of taking the tops off these defenses

**** is aggravating

instead we have boldin the biggest slug receiver doing streak routes hahaha

I really don't wanna hear tomsula spewing out the ish every Monday...we gotta get going we lose the next game we out playoff contention Cards Rams Seagulls are all in the division it's not an easy task at all...there's been some gimme games we should of had like the one last night

btw how come the 49ers alway seem like we play the giants every year ?

It's based on the rotation of playing every NFC division along with the order of the standings from previous season.

So for example, last year NFC West and NFC East all played each other which explains last year's game and the reasoning for this year's game is b/c Giants and 49ers finished in 3rd place in their divisions last year.

All the other years going back to Harbaugh's first season w/ 49ers, the Giants either just happened to finish in same order in their division as 49ers or they were on that rotation of playing the NFC East.

Same reason, the Patriots, Colts and Broncos always been playing each other every single year for last 5 years: b/c they've all been in 1st place in their division each previous year.

Last edited:
btw how come the 49ers alway seem like we play the giants every year ?
Yea and we played them at Giants for the 2nd year in a row......im not complaining tho i live in Jersey so getting to see my team and go to the game is great!!! 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Forgot about Reggie tonight, I'm a fan but good Lord this dude cant walk without hurting himself.

Was Davis active tonight? If not, he needs to be next week

Edit-- Mike Davis that is..
Reggie is like a crystal chandelier, handle him the wrong way and he's bound to break!!!

If I was GM I would sign Bogut and put him on the O Line as a 7-12 slash technique

Move Lynchmobb and Hyde on there too.

Sign Bill Romanowsky and Sergio Romo to round it out as well.

His time here is done, BUT I have no doubts this dude will ball the **** out if we send him to New England. 

Its time to get something for him while we still can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom