:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Harbaugh to come back to Levi's Stadium nWo style with Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, and Anthony Davis as his muscle...Then have Eric Wright play the role of Vincent.

I want Harbaugh to come back to Levi's Stadium nWo style with Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, and Anthony Davis as his muscle...Then have Eric Wright play the role of Vincent.
oh ****

that would be awesome 
roll.gif

Harbaugh gives York an atomic wedgie, spray paints HARBS on him after they stomp him out and rip his suit off. Then stone cold comes out and gives York a stunner parade with steveweiser baths

Then undertaker comes out and choke slams him through the crappy grass STRAIGHT TO HELLLLL

Last edited:
It's a lost cause out there in Santa Clara... No top coach is gonna want to come here and experience what Harbaugh did

lol what 
indifferent.gif
 you put ellington on the patriots, and he instantly becomes the next wes welker/julian edelman/danny amendola

what a waste

Wow, Chryst said that? Clearly shows their lack of creativity in the offense.

The Niners opened the game in TRIPS that was new this season. My goodness.

Chryst needs to stop hitting the "Ask Madden" button and improve the playcalling.

It's a lost cause out there in Santa Clara... No top coach is gonna want to come here and experience what Harbaugh did
Sounds true. Just how no coach wanted to come to the Warriors because of the crap owner of Chris Cohan.

I feel York is now the most hated Owner/Team President in the Bay Area.

I feel York is now the most hated Owner/Team President in the Bay Area.
easily

the yorks have destroyed this organization. i dont know whats worse: firing mooch, firing harbaugh or levi's stadium. 

once jed turns on baalke, people will realize how good of a GM we had, and there will be nothing left. back to the terry donahue era. do people remember him? the best pick he ever made was andy lee. let that soak in.

Last edited:

easily

the yorks have destroyed this organization. i dont know whats worse: firing mooch, firing harbaugh or levi's stadium.

once jed turns on baalke, people will realize how good of a GM we had, and there will be nothing left. back to the terry donahue era. do people remember him? the best pick he ever made was andy lee. let that soak in.
I thought Donahue's best draft pick was Arnaz Battle? The best possession receiver in all of Niner history.
laugh.gif

Highest win pct ever through his first four seasons. 3 straight NFC Title game appearances. 1 super bowl appearance. Canned. Owner comes out and says "we're about winning Super Bowls." If you're a prospective head coach and you know all of this information first hand, why would you want to be here knowing expectations are unrealistic?

I'm trying to be optimistic and be thankful the team isn't as bad as the Nolan/Singletary years.

i don't care how much yall hate on dude vernon def beasted with us.

the saints in 2011? the panthers in 2013? literally won us some playoff victories with them chest catches.

too many to list. its in the wrong city, it has too many distractions, it was not designed to provide a homefield advantage, its too ******* hot with no shade on the east side of the stadium, and the worst part of it all is it doesn't have jim harbaugh on the sidelines. 

**** levi's

**** jed

**** the yorks

Last edited:
He I really don't get the whole east side of the stadium... I mean I understand you want it as a disadvantage for the away team... But that side is empty most of the time :x

i feel sorry for ticket holders and SBL owners. jed honeydicked yall. dude was talking about hold him accountable, yet he has been GHOST. hasn't posted anything football related since week 1 on his twitter. dude has been getting blasted with an unrelenting assault of hate tweets the last month. 
laugh.gif

he dont care, tho. hes already got your money. 

Last edited:
Real talk. Im bout to file a missing person report cause Jed is no where to be found. He knows if he gives an interview/presser he will get absolutly roasted and wont have nothing to say other than he did wrong. Jed pimped the faithful real bad. Got a new stadium by given out false hope. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom