:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love how Kaep balled out today, looking like the old Kaep. So glad we got Smith out deep today

if hyde is out for TNF, hawks gonna win by 40.

if only we had a TE to expose them......

I disagree with this. Aside from game 1, Hyde has been very underwhelming. He is averaging 3.3 yards per carry over the last 5 games. Call me a homer because I want to see Hayne succeed if you want, but there is no reason to believe Hayne or Davis couldnt average a shade over 3 yards a carry.

Calling Hyde underwhelming is a suuuuuper reach. How horrible has this line been? There's been defenders in the backfield on almost every run play. Not to mention the lack of a respectable passing game has allowed teams to stack the box.

Hyde's lack of production has zero to do with him. He's doing his job, but the others aren't. I commend him for running as hard as he has despite how little help he's been getting from his team. Unfortunately, now he's hurt because of that.

Last edited:
Calling Hyde underwhelming is a suuuuuper reach. How horrible has this line been? There's been defenders in the backfield on almost every run play. Not to mention the lack of a respectable passing game has allowed teams to stack the box.

Hyde's lack of production has zero to do with him. He's doing his job, but the others aren't. I commend him for running as hard as he has with how little help he's been getting. Unfortunately, now he's hurt because of that.

Dont disagree with this at all. But regardless of reason A, B or C, our running game has been super inconsistent. I know its mot Hyde's fault. But I think that speaks to my point even more. All things considered, there is no reason to believe Hayne and Davis couldnt average 3 yards a carry.

I don't even want him to play. Dude said he can't plant off that injured foot.

Kap is going to have to conquer his LOB demons and beat Seattle through the air. This good news is this aint the same Seattle secondary.

Last edited:
The 3 best "LOB" members of the team are still there... Not sure why many are saying it isn't the same secondary...

Thurmond is trash, Maxwell been burnt toast... Browner is the only one gone that was respectable but he was even inconsistent

I think it's more Dan Quinn being gone that they aren't the same

Cary Williams is BBQ chicken seacock. And the LOB has given up huge TD passes to TEs the last two games. If only we had a TE capable of doing what they did...

look at how deep they've gone into the playoffs every year. human bodies break down playing all those extra games. the mental toll that accumulates starts weighing down on players as well. players get burned the **** out. the same thing happened to our team. 

Last edited:
if hyde is out for TNF, hawks gonna win by 40.

if only we had a TE to expose them......

I disagree with this. Aside from game 1, Hyde has been very underwhelming. He is averaging 3.3 yards per carry over the last 5 games. Call me a homer because I want to see Hayne succeed if you want, but there is no reason to believe Hayne or Davis couldnt average a shade over 3 yards a carry.

If Hyde ain't in the backfield, no reason for defenses to stack the box. they'd be dropping 7 in coverage consistently and that play action kaep is feasting off of would be non-existent.

Davis and Hayne Train have yet to show an ability to find a hole or crease and get through into the secondary. I was high on Mike Davis, but no defense is taking a rb duo of him and hayne serious, and rightfully so. I wish we'd held onto Kendall Hunter instead of getting enamored by the thought of what Reggie could've provided

who cares about winning with class, sign Ray Rice. we'd have half the offensive starters from the ravens 2013 sb team

we still have kendall gaskins on the practice squad, but i don't think they want to promote him unless its an emergency. 

Mike Davis is going to have to step the **** up. Although his snaps have been limited, dude has been very disappointing. He's been a little too tentative with his happy feet behind the line.

Last edited:
someone go rebuild Marcus Lattimore's acl and knee...**** it, make him a cyborg idc. I want him to play

damn, my dude really just said Derek Loville though :lol:

that boy could certainly catch a pass out the backfield though

Last edited:
gotta admit, that TD throw by flacco to steve smith sr. was pretty damn impressive. falling backwards and was still able to throw a 50 yard strike off his back foot

Was it just me or was anyone else excited to see Kaep let go of the ball in less than 3 sec??? And that deep pass to smith was looking like the '12 Kaep. Kaep for sure cut your hair tho looking like Isis on the field.

We still being negative after a W? Please dont let this thread turn into the Lakers one, can't stand those dudes :lol:

Niners have to attack Carrey Williams against Seattle, he's been giving up the big plays for Seattle.
Niners gotta get a veteran RB desperately. Bush is made out of glass, I wouldn't be surprised if they get someone by Tuesday. Is Steven Jackson still in shape?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom