:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ray Rice is 28... His legs should be kind of fresh after sitting out

But we all know it won't happen because then it will make the whole Aldon situation look dumb :smh:

so jerome simpson and daniel kilgore should be activated soon

although unlikeky, i am hopeful devey gets the boot

deandre smelter can finally begin practicing next week 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
**** that get his *** up and taking snaps

we need to get devey and pears off the field asap

Last edited:
@MaioccoCSN: Jim Tomsula said they’re looking at NaVorro Bowman’s rep count, and that’s something they want to get down in the future. He played all 77.

Snap count he means

mangini really needs to get his **** together because these loose zone defenses he continues to call are killing us. teams are specifically attacking the deep third and hook zones, and there's zero adjustments being made.

i love ian williams, but keeping him on the field and relegating lynch to coverage is stupid.

we need to let the kids play straight up with more man-under coverages. there will be plays given up, but at least they will be earned. if bow and willhoite are that much of a liability in coverage, then get those fools off the field and go big nickel with tartt and DJ/reaser.

Last edited:
russ is gonna run around in circles and pick apart the secondary if we keep playing zone. he'll hold onto the ball for 7 or 8 seconds and eventually one of those wrs is gonna find an opening in that zone.

my gawd, watching the game at Levis yesterday you could see how wide open the middle of the field was the entire game. flacco was killing us with those short to intermediate passes when wrs would slip behind the linebackers. jimmy graham probably lickin his chops thinking about that

yeah, that soft zone is basura.

I was supposed by the play of the secondary yesterday. not bad at all.

no sacks on 100+ drop backs by opposing QBs is definitely not a good look

unless smelter shines in his impending return, i would give boldin an extension soon. dude is older, but he still has plenty of fire in the belly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom