:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what the **** is tomsula doing?? you dont go for it on 4th down because you recognize the game is over yet you call timeout to save time before the 2 minute warning?

wow this dude is a complete ******* moron

the worst part about all of this is regardless what happens, jed york will still be calling the shots.

people need to stop attending the games and stop buying merchandise. STRAIGHT UP STOP BUYING ****.

I GOT FREE STREAMS ALL DAY HIT ME UP DONT PAY FOR NONE OF THIS ****

Last edited:
kaep in the post game press conference:

"we still have a chance to go 11-5"

this game aint just on kaep. idk who was more trash, the oline or coaching staff

Tim Kawakami  ‏@timkawakami   1m1 minute ago

Quinton Patton ran out onto the field to confront Cooper Helfet, was pulled away by Michael Bennett, calmed down by Richard Sherman.
QP was trying to see if that fool wanted that fade 
laugh.gif

Tomsula "we just keep going forward"

Smh i just dont get WHY this coaching staff refuses to make any changes!!!!

Devey n pears r getting kaep killed

Kaep had to run a majority of the plays in shotgun

Offensice coaching decisions was a joke for this game. Not only the gamplan but the personal. When will they get that there is a reason New england gave up on a starting linemen for like a 5th backup TE.

can we get Crabtree back just so he can "leak" some **** about tomsula losing the locker room followed by the media running him (and if we all pray hard enough, Jed) out of town

Niners goofed when they passed on Gase. Offensive play calling making this O-Line look even more terrible.

Whatever, I'm over this ****. Done wasting 3 hours of my time every week for a terrible product.

Id like to think I have been one of the more optimistic ones, bur mannn this coaching staff.. Havent felt this discouraged in a very long time fellas

we go 2-14 and then what? draft jared goff to have his growth as as an NFL qb fostered by Geep Chryst? Lol **** its going to get worst before it gets better.

jed york has set us back half a decade

Last edited:
at a time like this, i wouldn't mind having a QB with the personality of Jay Cutler or Philip Rivers, them dudes would ******* rip a new ******* for their entire line. kaep showing no ******* leadership staying quiet each time he gets sacked. dude looks like a kid on Ritalin with no damn emotion.

jared goff needs to have a offensive minded guru fostering his development

so what do you do?

you build a bully is what you do. 

do the right thing jed.

you know what the **** im talking about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom