:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg that answer :rofl: :rofl:

Please, someone start stirring up some rumors

Something... As much as its Jeds fault, Trent deserves as much Blame... Dude whiffed this off season

maiocco reporting something big could happen soon

What this means? Nobody knows

Maybe jed is on his way to Ann Arbor to get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness. make coach the highest paid HC in the history of the NFL and give him full football operations control.

Last edited:
Jed right now

This%20is%20fine%20-%20COMIC%20CROPPED.jpg

black59razor black59razor

Got a question for you bro. I think you would be the best one to answer this, but if you dont know, I would appreciate it if you could ask John....

When pro football teams do film sessions, do entire teams/sides of the ball sit in on them? Like, will the entire offense or entire defense have a film sessions together? Or is it always just units like offensive lines, defensive backs and so on have the film sessions individually?

The reason I ask is because if it is the former, where the entire offense sits in on a session together, it has to be incredibly frustrating for Colin, the receivers and running backs to watch what seems like an overwhelming majority of plays not working because of two players (Pears and Devey). I mean, how many plays in a row would it take before Anquan Boldin stands up in the middle of the film session and screams "WOULD THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE F***ING LINE F***ING BLOCK SOMEONE?!? YOU TWO ARE F***ING UP EVERY SINGLE PLAY BEFORE IT HAS A CHANCE!!!"

Just curious if you have any insight on that. I just refuse to believe that our players can continue to tolerate such ineptitude coming from the same two players every single game.

Last edited:
maiocco reporting something big could happen soon

What this means? Nobody knows

Maybe jed is on his way to Ann Arbor to get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness blow him, make coach the highest paid HC in the history of the NFL and give him full football operations control.
fixed.

Yo dland, they analyze film with both their position coach and their unit, and then their coordinators and that whole side of the ball. Its absolutely embarrassing for the bums(devey,pears) when they get called out on the projector in front of the entire unit. :lol:

Btw I haven't talked to John in about a year. Him and my buddies mom broke up.

Last edited:
Ok...but when you say units, does that mean that The entire offense plus the coordinators do film sessions or does that mean the line does a session, the receivers do a session, the running backs do a session, etc?

Feel me?

Last edited:
Haven't posted much this season. Just got home from that ****show of a game. I''ll give my thoughts tomorrow. Goodnight.

Last edited:
Yeah, you got it right on the second one.

Position groups study individually with the position coaches and then watch film collectively with the other position groups with the coordinators as a whole offensive, defensive or special team unit

So RBs would be with tom rathman and his assistant coaches, and then they would have film session with geep chryst and the entire Offense

Usually it's up to the position coaches to point out technique flaws, errors and coach them up. Coordinators focus on strategy, implementing game plan and personnel packages.

Last edited:
Makes sense. I know these players are professionals, but I dont see how Kap, a receiver or running back dont explode on Pears and Devey during a film session. I feel like an overwhelming majority of the time a play doesnt work, the fault falls solely on the shoulders of those two.

Our staff probably just gathers everyone in one room, puts the game on without interruption, leave and dont come back until its over

Last edited:
Who knows what these guys are even reviewing in their meetings. Tomsula seems like the type to make sure none of the negatives are highlighted and only focus on the positives, especially in the coordinator meetings with the whole unit as to not embarrass anyone or put them on the spot. I know he's a players coach, but he's coddling the bum players on this team too much.

The defense is so poorly coached it makes me sad. There's a lot of good young talent that's being disregarded because of our how bad the coaching is.

Last edited:
Which makes me wonder, why the hell our coaching staff hasnt shaken up the line yet. We have young backup guys who couldnt possibly be any worse.

I know I've said it since Tiller was on the practice squad and I will continue to say it, but my goodness I will not give it up until he is in there playing every snap. I don't think it's a coincidence we were moving the ball when he came into the game

These coaches are playing thumb wrestling and making everyone else look like they're playing underwater upside down chess.

Niners goofed when they passed on Gase. Offensive play calling making this O-Line look even more terrible.

Whatever, I'm over this ****. Done wasting 3 hours of my time every week for a terrible product.
Gase had it in hand but was being forced Tomsula as DC. HC that can't pick his coordinators? That's a puppet's role. He wasn't having any of it.

Highlight of the night was some dude flipping the bird and dropping f bombs to everyone wearing blue and green on the way out. That says a lot, actually :smh:

I thought this coaching staff couldn't possibly be worse than the singletary era...****, I couldn't have been more wrong

fellas, I just got a secret, players only copy of the incredibly deep playbook geep chryst and 49ers are rolling out this year via one of my inside sources. thought I'd share it with my nt fam immediately

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
tAANo3U.gif

at least kap was able to connect with someone in red and gold :lol:  

this offense is so god damn rudimentary. who thought it was a good idea to only send out two receivers against seattle's 4 DBs to get double teamed each?

kaep probably thought niners were wearing alternate black jerseys tonite.

geep needs to say **** it and let kaep play from the spread offense exclusively

Back
Top Bottom