:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at a time like this, i wouldn't mind having a QB with the personality of Jay Cutler or Philip Rivers, them dudes would ******* rip a new ******* for their entire line. kaep showing no ******* leadership staying quiet each time he gets sacked. dude looks like a kid on Ritalin with no damn emotion.

this. i want someone to get in their face and just let it all out

we go 2-14 and then what? draft jared goff to have his growth as as an NFL qb fostered by Geep Chryst? Lol **** its going to get worst before it gets better.

jed york has set us back half a decade

i would never wish death upon the worst of my enemies, so no matter how much I disliked them, I would never want anyone's life in the hands of this oline.

watching the postgame, you can tell this cat aaron lynch is so disgusted with the offensive performance. called Vern Glen, "bruh" during the interview :lol:

love this dude Lynchmobbb

speaking of the postgame, you know you've had a horrible game when your local postgame show that is dedicated to your team plays the other team's drive for the "Drive of the Game"

Even if you draft Goff, you still trust this coaching staff, this regime to get him what he needs to succeed?

Even if you draft Goff, you still trust this coaching staff, this regime to get him what he needs to succeed?
that's what i just said

i dont know whats going to happen, but this coaching staff is horrible, especially the coordinators. 

Last edited:
fellas, let me cheer you up. google some niner reporter girl, "Shan Berries"

ME GUSTA

Last edited:
PLEASE tell me Tiller was hurt and that's why he wasn't playing

I'm so frustrated bros, I had like a paragraph written but I thought better and deleted it :lol: / :smh: / :frown:

Goff ain't look to good tonight either :lol:

I believe our problems don't start with our Kap... It's the coaches

Wayyyyyyy to much talent on both sides of the ball to be performing like this...

Why do we continue to do stuff like run fake screens then try to hit Boldin like he's gonna burn anybody at this point? :rofl:

The playcalling by Cryst is absolutely horrific. Everything about this team stinks at this point. What needs to be done to get York outta here?

Last edited:
I just wanna pop Jew Yorks wig off man. That was complete garbage this coaching staff put out there. You can just tell were being out coached out there. We need a new staff and right side of the line haha

laugh.gif
at Goff being the answer to our problems
nawww, i think people are just already looking torward to the future. this season is donezo. unfortunately, this coaching staff isn't part of the future, so we'll have to start with a new one.

i've been banging the hue drum, and it'll intensify as the season unravels furthermore.

Last edited:
:lol: at Goff being the answer to our problems

nawww, i think people are just already looking forward to the future. unfortunately, this coaching staff isn't part of it, so we'll have to start with a new one.

i've been banging the hue drum, and it'll intensify as the season unravels furthermore.

Yeah, I get it I'm just in frustration mode.

I'm just not ready to give up on Kap when this guy can't even finish his drop without getting sacked. I know a lot of people will think and/or try to pin this (and the majority of games the past 2 seasons) on him, but it's not all on him. This line is atrocious..coupled with the fact our receivers cant get open makes it a recipe for disaster not to mention our gawd awful playcalling

Think someone said it earlier but what the **** was the point of Ellington being activated, this dude would thrive on probably EVERY other team in the league

On a brighter note, I loved seeing Lynch out there getting after it tonight

tAANo3U.gif

at least kap was able to connect with someone in red and gold 
laugh.gif

this offense is so god damn rudimentary. who thought it was a good idea to only send out two receivers against seattle's 4 DBs to get double teamed each?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom