:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ pointless to do "what if's" but you guys think if Falcons hadn't come back against Seahawks that divisional round game, we'd still gone to SB that year? Would've hosted Seahawks at The Stick in NFC Champ game.

Last edited:
Hayne was a bright spot who looked to have major potential, Vernon has done nothing for us for 2 years.

Last edited:
Vernon didnt even need to jump on that ball either, set himself up even more. Im done with this season. I hope we lose all our games to get the highest picks possible. Clean out the coaching staff and start fresh again next yr. Hopefully an accomplished, wizard of a head coach will want a job here.
Everyone saying they can't wait for Vernon to be gone but want to keep bum a55 Hayne?
Avy info?

Last edited:
Vernon didnt even need to jump on that ball either, set himself up even more. Im done with this season.

That's because after all these years he still can't catch with his hands. Smh

Yea ain't no point in try into salvage this season.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been mentioned but i say lets bring in Sean Payton and Drew Brees during the offseason and draft a QB let him sit and watch and learn from Brees

Don't know if this has been mentioned but i say lets bring in Sean Payton and Drew Brees during the offseason and draft a QB let him sit and watch and learn from Brees

Everyone will expect them to get Goff. But probably end up taking Kevin Hogan. Hahahahaha.

you better believe Sean Payton is on baalkes wish list. They both share the parcels lineage.

And hell yeah I'll take a 40 year old Brees to help groom the rook.

Last edited:
you better believe Sean Payton is on baalkes wish list. They both share the parcels lineage.

And hell yeah I'll take a 40 year old Brees to help groom the rook.
I don't care how old Brees is he can still play better skills than kap and we need a QB that can get our receivers the damn ball!!!!!..I know the O-line isn't helping but damn these throws kap been slinging hitting coaches in the head on the sidelines but can't put the pass on a receivers hands!!!....we got a quaitly receiving core hoping we bring back Quan, since he helped recruit Torrey i figure he might want to stay and resign idk

kaep going to have more rushing yards than passing yards.
Sunshine might start after this game [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom