:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like someone will take that chance, his preseason performances may have earned him that much

Who's our starting RB tomorrow, Bush or Davis?

Bush

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, good point. What was I thinking :smh:

I hate to keep harping on it but if Tiller doesn't get the majority of the snaps tomorrow (especially against that Rams dline) I am going to book a flight to the bay, find Jed York and catch a case.

I have a feeling Kap is going to get DESTROYED tomorrow

Last edited:
What a **** organization this is

Our season is done already... What was the point of getting rid of a potentially bright spot within our team?

Then they bring Gaskins up from the PS? :lol:

Piece of **** Jed and piece of **** Trent and piece of **** Jim Trashula

As long as Gurley doesn't kill us like he's been doing to everyone else I think it'll be a good game. Foles is awful

As much as I hate what our organization is right now, I'm forever faithful til the death of me. Lets get this W tomorrow!

And damn at this 10am start, I knowww I'm about to be hungover tomorrow :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
When is Kilgore supposed to return?

What would our OLine look like if Anthony Davis returns like he intends to? Staley Boone Kilgore Tiller Davis?

Last edited:
That's my whole point... Telling me TJE is still worthy of a spot? Lemonier?

We already know what Gaskins can give us... This isn't even about me being a big fan of Hayne

It's more, I would like to see what he can do as a 15-20 touch RB... Let him do KR/PR

He shown plenty of talent, few blunders but not like we are playing for anything besides a #1 draft pick

WAIVE HAYNE

KEEP FUC K BOY VERNON

WHAT THE **** MAN

you're telling you can't get the Broncos to give us a 5th for Vernon??

Last edited:
Can not wait for Vernon to be gone

Appreciate the hell out of what he's done and how loyal he has been, but man.. it's time for him to go

He still has the tools to be a very good player, I don't know if he lacks motivation or what but man he legitimately fell off the second after Kam laid him out :lol:

Last edited:
Can not wait for Vernon to be gone

Appreciate the hell out of what he's done and how loyal he has been, but man.. it's time for him to go

He still has the tools to be a very good player, I don't know if he lacks motivation or what but man he legitimately fell off the second after Kam laid him out :lol:

Idk if that's entirely true lol, he did lose his edge (and soul) after that hit but still balled out next season with 13 TD's and was basically Kap's go-to guy that year.

It was after his BS holding out for new contract last offseason that went nowhere that pretty much made him irrelevant aside from Week 1 vs Cowboys. Dude just stopped playing 100% since :smh:

Yeah thats true. I just dont know what it is man, it's gotta be a lack of motivation or something. He is unbelievably gifted, I dont understand how hes been SO unproductive for 2 seasons now

kap shares some of the blame for vernon's demise. dude stared him down so hard that he basically set him up to get destroyed.

never the same player after that hit

kap also telegraphed the throw to mario manningham that destroyed his knee

kap also got josh morgan's leg broken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom