:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too, am a niner and Laker fan.. The pain is just numbness now.

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

this **** really hurts bros. football is life. i really like the other sports, but i live and die with my niners and football. i watch a lot of high school and college football, but **** man. ****.

wait a whole offseason for this. 
mean.gif
 **** I WAITED TEN YEARS TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN

**** the yorks

"A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated."

-COACH

old-man-crying-o.gif

d39a26d3.gif~c200

why jed why 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Same here, i rock with warrios and giants. Was happy as hell when they won their championships but there is something bout my feelings towards the 49ers that put them in their own class when it comes down to sports.
"What will happen will happen, what wont happen wont happen."

On another note, was watching the 30 for 30 about usc and still leaves me wondering how a beast of a rb Bush could have been bieng in the right system coming into the nfl. I would have to say he is the most talented player to come out of college.

Yall bringing back these awesome memories which shouldnt be memories cause right now we should have still been on top.

Wish we had Kendall Hunter :frown:

Hope Mike Davis plays well, I'm a fan of the kid

I **** with Kap, but I would love to see Goff as our QB

IF we ended up getting Goff, I wonder what we could get in return in a trade for Kap

Bruhs, dont get your hopes up. Every player we have wanted on this thread, the niners never end up getting [emoji]128532[/emoji].

he's a big RB. that's all i know. i think i remember him having good hands. i did a little research when he landed here in the trade from NYG, but i don't remember much else. 

i think there's a good chance he'll clear waivers. those fumbles did him no favors, and he looks so awkward running the ball that it might deter teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom