:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I can support this team for the rest of the season. It hurts too much to watch this week in and week out. At least 10 years ago there was some semblance of competitive fire and execution. This is just one train wreck after another from the owner to the water boys. Our organization is Lakers tier right now.

After that play in our own end zone to run the ball and get the safety meanwhile both *** wideouts were wide tf open its a wrap I'm tuned in for the draft

#suckforgoff

i'm done with this ***** kap

done capin for this ******* no vision, no pocket awareness, over throwing *** *****. give him to the eagles for a 3rd rounder and a new water boy. get him the **** out of red and gold. this mental ****** couldnt even be a leader if he was QBing for a high school team

Im about to move on from this season. So from this thread Goff gonna be a qb to watch out for. What about the usc and stanford qbs. I just want someone to stay in the ****** pocket no more of this runnin pistol bs.

Im about to move on from this season. So from this thread Goff gonna be a qb to watch out for. What about the usc and stanford qbs. I just want someone to stay in the ****** pocket no more of this runnin pistol bs.

not to crazy about them.

a name you guys should watch is.. paxton lynch out of memphis

yeah, lynch looks like he could be the real deal. dude is sick.

im not deviating from goff, tho!

Last edited:
Why was hue jackson fired from the raiders?
because mark davis didn't like his arrogance. dude led that trash team to 8-8 with the black alex smith, jason cambell, and a rusty carson palmer at the helm.

they had a damn good offense that year. he took his offense to another level in cinci. he's going to be a hot coaching candidate this offseason.

Last edited:
because mark davis didn't like his arrogance. dude led that trash team to 8-8 with the black alex smith, jason cambell, and a rusty carson palmer at the helm.

they had a damn good offense that year. he took his offense to another level in cinci. he's going to be a hot coaching candidate this offseason.

Yet people still want him. The 49ers could use a personality like Hue. Hue was no saint and could not manage the penalties, but he was a players coach and got a ton out of his players. He was thrown out because he was trying to be coach and general manager and threw his players under the bus in the loss to the Chargers (which in all honestly he was responsible for/right on the mark about). I call it bad timing as there was a rebuild around the corner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom