:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure about that being funny but damn man. Its gotta be frustrating with how often his body fails him

Not sure about that being funny but damn man. Its gotta be frustrating with how often his body fails him

I'm laughing about the situation with this team. It never ends, everything is a dumpster fire.

No hate towards RB.

Last edited:
I cant wait to hear the post conference

These idiots i swear gonna keep saying some stupid ****!!!

Ray Rice 
nerd.gif
.....Ohhhhhh wait i forgot A $ $hole jed "win with class".....F' that lil B-itch Jed

All hear long ive been trying to put the lack of offense on other but Kap. But ive come to a realization that kap is the problem. Crab having a good season, torrey and boldin having a bad season. Only one person to blame, kap. Im sorry but he needs a fresh start as do the 49ers. Hope nothing but the best from him. But thats it i moved on from kap succeding here again. |I

After losing like thin one can only laugh.

Just came across a thread on a 49er fourm of "who will win 2004 vs 2015 49ers team. " one of the responses got me to :rofl: "0-0 tie"

I know 49ers are horrible but this team has talent probally 10 times better than they had in 2004. :smh: at the how can a team this talented be so horrible.

Only reason tomsula makes it the whole season is jed doesnt want to face the media. Thus will wait it out

Yea, I don't see us scoring 2 TD's unless they're scored by defense or special teams :\

27-6 is more likely.

Nailed the score prediction :wow: :lol: :smh:

This team has everything wrong with it.

As pointed out by everyone in here already:

- bad coaching
- stupid play-calling
- horrendous offensive line with no adjustments being made. I don't get the deal with Pears and Devey. They must have blackmail on 49ers
- total regression from Kap. All that improved form we saw week 1 went out the window soon as he had his first bad game vs Cardinals
- ^ this wouldn't matter much anyway if Kap had kept the new form he supposedly learned since the o-line is so damn bad and play-calling is stupid
- defense is out of sync as Red pointed out with nobody knowing what they're supposed to do
- Hurts to say this but our linebacking core needs some upgrades. After years of having by far the best LB group, now it's just bad. Bowman can't do it all by himself

Every game is seemingly the exact same thing. Defense holds their own as best as they can but offense can't do a damn thing so after a certain point, our defense can't hold up and then game gets lost from them.

Edit: also just awful personnel planning for running backs. They were really counting on Bush to be a factor? :rolleyes

And combine with that Hayne taking up a roster spot which I'm fine with but can't have Bush then, should have had another "real" running back to go with Hyde and Davis.

Last edited:
All hear long ive been trying to put the lack of offense on other but Kap. But ive come to a realization that kap is the problem. Crab having a good season, torrey and boldin having a bad season. Only one person to blame, kap. Im sorry but he needs a fresh start as do the 49ers. Hope nothing but the best from him. But thats it i moved on from kap succeding here again.
tired.gif
Im about right there with ya my man!!!.....think we already seen the best of Kap in a 9ERS uniform and its past us

damn, the window shut so damn quickly for this team.

I've been the biggest homer for kap, could go back a few pages and I was on the "this is my qb" train but this dude is a straight moron on and off the field. dude pulled a nnamdi, signed a big contract and stopped giving a damn.

trade him and VD for a replacement waterboy who kap injured during the seattle game

Only thing thats good is that kap can be gone with little cap hit. If baalke can hit i dont see why next year we cant be good again.

I don't know Kap would sign a contract that wasn't guaranteed and is based on one year contracts... Boggles my mind

At the time that endosement money was coming in good. He regrets it right now. Sucks cause he should of taken what he could. Im not complaining though.

This **** sucks, can't believe we only scored 6 points. Thought we actually had a good opening drive but, that soon went to ****.

it's hard to believe that this team, with the amount of talent it has, still manages to look worse than the singletary/nolan + alex smith teams

it's hard to believe that this team, with the amount of talent it has, still manages to look worse than the singletary/nolan + alex smith teams
That team at least showed more fight. This team lacks coordination, execution, and cohesiveness.

Back
Top Bottom