:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mannn, that Brooks scoop n score taken away hurts bros :frown:

I didn't like how he was jogging his way into the end zone though, unless he knew it was coming back :lol:

I honestly wonder if hes going to wait until the season is over before he comes out of the woods

When jed gets in front of the media i pray they obliterate him. Cant wait.

Cannot wait to see that temper tantrum face he gets when the media scolds him. Then if red gets those guys who want JTO jerseys to wait for Jed in the parking lot. That would be a day long remembered.

i dont care that we suck

i just feel bad for the players. this **** must be brutal. i remember all the losing pat, frank, joe, and alex had to go thru. i hope its not the same for the young guys here.

Last edited:
Good thing pat justin and gore dont have to go though this.

Only reporters i see given it to yourk maybe ann killion or the other kawasaki

Good thing pat justin and gore dont have to go though this.

Only reporters i see given it to yourk maybe ann killion or the other kawasaki
roll.gif

my ***** bentrill 
pimp.gif

Kawasaki :lol:

I remember when Kawakami would go in on Chris Cohan during the bad Warriors years. I hope he does the same for Jed.

Its time to let jimmie t go. He is not a bad coach, he was just put in a horrible position. He is a good dude hate he has to be the one thats going to take all the heat.

Its time to let jimmie t go. He is not a bad coach, he was just put in a horrible position. He is a good dude hate he has to be the one thats going to take all the heat.
i wholeheartedly agree

its a shame we're going to lose an elite D-line coach over jed's douchebaggery 

Last edited:
Feel bad for Jimmy T, everything was rushed. Dude didnt really have a choice on his coordinators. Damn near all the elite players leave before you start. Terrible..

Knew it was his acl as soon as it happened, gotta pick up a vet now. I'm willing to bet we call Rice... If he wants to play here is another story

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom