:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex Smith where are you, sorry they did you like that for this!!!!!!.....
roll.gif
I have so much respect for Alex Smith.

Jarryd Hayne has done everything we’ve asked him to do,” Tomsula said. “I made the decision to bring up a power back (Gaskins) for the game today. We only have 53 spots, and I made that decision.”

Jarryd Hayne has done everything we’ve asked him to do,” Tomsula said. “I made the decision to bring up a power back (Gaskins) for the game today. We only have 53 spots, and I made that decision.”
Gaskins did absolutely nothing for the run game. I hope Hayne gets an opportunity elsewhere. 

Last edited:
I haven't missed a Niner game on televison since I started watching football when I was 6 or 7 years old. I didn't even turn this one on and I can't explain why my niner brothers this one just felt lackluster. I ended up watching competitive football games on Sunday ticket and I was at peace. I'm so stressed when I watch this team.

I was never numb to the losing during the the Erickson/Nolan/Singeltary eras but this new regime is so pathetic. Players don't have that enthusiasm either. I just want Bow of 2 years ago back and Patrick back so bad. Oh yeah and I'd set fire to a whole community to get our coach back.

End of rant.

Last edited:
Kap will forever be my QB. He brought such happiness to me being a 49ers fan.

I dont know why but im losing my passion for football. I use to be able to see football all day on sunday but now i can barley get through the whole game of the 49ers. I just cant see other teams succeding while mine can barley first downs. Anybody else feeling the same way, once football is gone might as well..

Why did they have to fire harbaugh.|I

Last edited:
i agree with the idea that this organization has ruined Kap. Hope he flourishes somewhere else because he wont be doing any of that here anymore

Last edited:
Hard to see Kaep like this... But I wanna see Gabbert just to see what we have with him and shut everyone up who keeps saying to start him. It's a win win.. If he plays well then maybe we have a qb going forward, if he gets destroyed then Kaep looks better

This team is so damn pathetic. They remind me of the Colts team the year before they got Luck when they had the nerve to start Curtis Painter for 8 games and he went 0-8.

Alex Smith aint walkin through that door...

thank god

Last edited:
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Report: Multiple players on 49ers want Colin Kaepernick 'benched'[/h1]
Things are not going well in San Francisco. The 49ers  lost their second game in a row on Sunday afternoon, getting knocked around by the Rams  and falling to 2-5. They look lost on both sides of the ball and the offense is in so trouble.

So much so that multiple players texted Jason Cole of Bleacher Report after the game and said it's "time for Colin Kaepernick  to be benched."

"Two 49ers players texted me and said after this game that it is time for Colin Kaepernick to be benched. This game lost to the Rams was the tipping point in a series of events that have been building and building and building to this point," Cole reports. "What these players say is they don't want Kaepernick's to be out of the plans for the 49ers. But simply put they think he needs time on the bench to clear his head, get himself straight so he understands what the offense is trying to do and what he can do to make it work."

Kaepernick finished the game against St. Louis going 20 for 41 for 162 yards, no touchdowns and no interceptions. He ran six times for 28 yards but was largely ineffective as a playmaker.

It's not all his fault: the 49ers' offensive line continues to be a sieve and the receivers aren't holding onto the ball.

Then there's the issue of the backup. Can you just bench Kaepernick and insert Blaine Gabbert? If it were someone like Ryan Fitzpatrick  maybe you make a move. But Blaine Gabbert? We already know what the deal is here. Behind a bad offensive line he's going to be a disaster.

On the other hand, the 49ers are already a disaster so maybe it wouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom