:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
defense played big time today

gabbert played very well

i would cut jerome simpson tomorrow

Last edited:
Atlanta has no faith in Ryan and their receivers and somehow they think their defense can hold BG and company. Wrong. This is a different team with BG behind center. GG Niners. 

Game over

Nice to get that W

As big as I am of a Kap supporter, offense was smooth besides those drops... Gabbert has to start next game, let him build up chemistry during this bye with the offense

Gabbert da Gawd 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

blaine gabbert looked like our old friend alex out there today

marcus cromartie has stolen someones job

Hopefully the coaching staff sticks with him. They need to just make the damn changes on the line too. Quit with the ******* rotation

anyone notice that the line didnt get blaine obliterated?

the QB can help a line with his play

kap exacerbates the problem

Last edited:
How can Evans have such a good game statistically and still look so trash at the same time 
sick.gif

So does Kaep play again this year.

Is this were the run begins 
nerd.gif
, Gabbert da Gawd has the Bye to prepare for the seahawks 

anyone notice that the line didnt get blaine obliterated?

the QB can help a line with his play

kap exacerbates the problem

not a kap supporter, but cant really tell if it was indeed gabber or the soft ATL line. him getting the ball out was nice.
Next week should paint a better picture

mangini, man. this defense has too much talent to be where it's been all season.

we have so many key pieces to build around. lynch, tartt, ward, armstead, etc. so many good, young players.

Last edited:

mangini, man. this defense has too much talent to be where it's been all season.

we have so many key pieces to build around.
Too much talent and some of his schemes have been very costly at times. I have faith things will turn around with you guys in time. 

Back
Top Bottom