:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tartt ouchea lookin like Hawk Inc
pimp.gif

BG ouchea lookin like Alex Smith
pimp.gif

Kap ouchea lookin like a Tenderloin bum
laugh.gif
LMAO

Im really excited for the secondary. Many thought they were gonna get ranned over but they held their own. Jimmie and tartt are going to be great for years to come. Cromotie is one good tackler. Dontoe jonhson also. Im really excited. If only we had a great coach calling plays. Also we need to adresss lb both inside and outside. The pass rush was nonexistant.

Many felt like alex shoulda kept his job but it looks like lighting struck again and we will be with another game manager. Which isnt bad. Lets get a winning streak going!

I dont know about yall but everytine they showed kap i cringed. This fool over here chewing gum like he eating some good chicken.

Sorry kap you replaced a game manager but then was replaced by one. Im happy for this win fellas. Im also happy to see a qb going through progressions.

Is that the guy withthe booise fade i seen on the niner sidelines? If so he needs to reconsider his barber.

Sehawks have a tough game the week before they play us. If gabbert has all the weapons ready to go for the hawks came. Who knows. Im ready.

Cromartie and Gabbert were very impressive.

It was a thing of beauty to see Gabbert get rid of the ball quickly and throw back shoulder passes to the WRs. Beautiful.

it looks like devey didnt see a single snap in the second half. hopefully he doesnt see another snap the rest of the season.

hmmm. i think we can win a few more games and still end up in a position where we could nab jaylon smith.

we could get this defense back to a high level sooner rather than later. 
nerd.gif

Can we really call BG a game manager?

He was slinging the rock plus a lot of run plays were called, I guess since they didn't work together that much

Plus I probably seen BG hit the check down once or twice

Can we really call BG a game manager?

He was slinging the rock plus a lot of run plays were called, I guess since they didn't work together that much

Plus I probably seen BG hit the check down once or twice

i was thinking the same thing earlier. Dude did more than manage the game; got timely first downs, found the open receiver, wasn't afraid to make a mistake (which is what a game manager's worst nightmare). Didn't wow with numbers but could've had at least 50+ more yards had it not been for drops and only 1 interception

Back
Top Bottom