:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
look at the box. its the same issue we've always had with seattle

6 guys for the niners in the box

6 guys with the full back for seacocks

its BOB(big on big) across the board. every man accounted for.

runner gets free entry to second level

Last edited:
Im convinced Lynch was healthy enough to play but they decided to rest him since we suck

We play the seawhawks twice a year and we still have a ****** game plan for them game after game

It's so frustrating

It's time everyone in here admit that Aaron Lynch is one of the laziest LB's in the league. He's also dirt slow too. Smh

It's time everyone in here admit that Aaron Lynch is one of the laziest LB's in the league. He's also dirt slow too. Smh
i think he has mentally checked out, but you're right, his effort on run defense leaves a lot to be desired. 

not slow by any means, tho. the guy is 6'6 270lbs

Last edited:
This whole team is mentally checked out. You can just tell by how they play. No fire at all

4th and 1 and driving down 2 scores and yet we are punting... this is riddicoulous why do i even watch this team still

i mean, we all knew this would happen, right? seattle is insanely difficult to play at on the road, and their team is significantly better than ours. better coached, better players. i was expecting us to get shellacked, and it's looking that way.

our team has checked out.

Last edited:
tackling is an attitude that is cultivated in practice by the coaches

there's a reason harbaugh's teams seem to become physical overnight 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom