:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more Michigan wins, the more I want to slap the **** out of Jed and Trent. No matter what anyone say about Jim's personality, that dude can coach his *** off.

Yall gotta watch this OU TCU game kid Samaje Perrine balance is incredible. Reminsicent of The legendary Frank gore's.

Not that I think it's worth it, but Russell got paid and he's the same exact QB to me... They'll never convert him into a pocket passer first, runner second

They knew the type of QB he was, played like that all throughout college...

while i think wilson is a better QB than kap, dont worry, his time is coming soon as well. players and coaches are already voicing their displeasure with him. their "fans" are already getting on his ***. unfortunately for them, they don't have an easy out like we do, and they've got little wiggle room with all the money they've paid out recently. just wait until the offseason when bennett and chancellor hold out again. :lol:

Cal vs Stanford @ 7:30pm pst #GoffWatch

Last edited:
Love Goff's pure passing ability. But seriously nobody right now in college is better passer than Josh Rosen UCLA. Kid is so special.

Love Goff's pure passing ability. But seriously nobody right now in college is better passer than Josh Rosen UCLA. Kid is so special.
yup. crazy he's only a freshmen, too. i watched him play in high school. dude is an impending superstar. 

what do you think of paxton lynch? i'm conflicted when it comes to him. i see a lot of things i like, but i dont know if he's the guy i want. i dunno. im on the fence when it comes to him.

Last edited:
I like Lynch. Honestly haven't watched his last two games which resulted in Loses but he can either be Mike Glennon or Joe Flacco. QB postion so tough to predict if the guy has "it".

I'm in on Goff for sure tho. Josh Rosen to me already shows signs of being better than Goff tho. His accuracy, timing, and footwork are better. Goff's ability to move and slide in the pocket is unmatched. Also has that ability to throw guys open all game long. I don't know if it's product of overthrowing but balls tend to sail on Goff

Last edited:
i have this hunch that baalke is in love with deforest buckner. baalke said this after he drafted armstead:
 “What Arik Armstead can do, physically, and the technique he can play, in any given draft, there’s only five, six guys that we have on our board that can play a 4-technique in the NFL, a true 4-technique -- two-gap, leverage, clip, all that stuff at the line of scrimmage -- and for us to play the type of defense we’ve played for the last six years with Jimmy T, we’ve got to have that ability. We’ve got to have those guys.
well, buckner is a god damn CLONE  of armstead physically, and he's been a lot more productive in College than Armstead was. Dude is beasting with 13 tackles for loss and 7.5 sacks this season. I bet Baalke is enamored at the thought of reuniting the Oregon twins in SF.

gabbert showing out in the remaining games would give him an excuse to go defense in the 1st rnd

Last edited:
Chill. we gotta go QB unless gabbert really shines. I want to be wrong Cuz I would love to see Gabbert show the world the situation in Jacksonvile was just him getting used to the speed of the NFL game.

Like Bosa but where's he fit.

Last edited:
damn, good call. scooby is a perfect pick for baalke. a first rounder that slipped because of injury. 
laugh.gif
 i wouldnt even be mad. scooby is a damn baller.

this team needs more leaders like scooby.

Last edited:
Dont need paxton i see too much kaep in his swag and presence on the field and sidelines.. let alone he is a late bloomer qb that started late in his young career.. which means the tools are there BUT the IQ and intangibles might not be

Rosen wont come to us bec he cant leave

It has to be Goff unless gabbert balls the F out and lives up to his 10th OVERALL SELECTION ... if he does emerge to what he was sopposed to be we would be way ahead of schedule in the rebuilding year

Back
Top Bottom