:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we can get a 4th or 5th for LMJ we should pull the trigger, but who would return punts and kicks? I know he was shaky at times but we still do need a replacement returner.

I guess we can find a gem in the draft but I kinda miss Ted Ginn dude was dangerous AF

This guy:

9aabd648-1845-4de0-bd33-c5089a7f487b_BeckhamCatch.gif

This guy:

9aabd648-1845-4de0-bd33-c5089a7f487b_BeckhamCatch.gif
personally love cooks, but right now odell beckham jr is the only receiver i can see them 49ers trading up for. They love SEC guys and this guy fits the bill for every need and requirement we are looking for in a WR- can play inside and outside, stretch the field vertically and horizontally, threat in punt/kickoff returns and is a good blocker. this dude is jerry rice esque in some of his route running(especially comebacks omg like butter).

interesting note OB has bigger hands than both mike evans and sammy watkins.

all that said i dont expect us to trade up for any WR, but if we did id expect OBjr to be the target.

Last edited:
Draft day is getting close. :pimp:

@49ersaaron8
 @SylvesterMcGrizzly
 have either of you ever seen john brown from pittburg st play? never seen him myself but he seems like a interesting prospect. wheels for days and could be a good late day 3 pick. dat 4.34 40 :x  heard the niners are bringing him in for private work out.

there's so many good WR prospects i wouldnt be surprised to see the niners not grab a WR until end of day 2 or early day 3. one guy who wont be there anymore is cody latimer. dude is getting crazy looks now. no more high picks on big10 WRs for me tho. AJ ruined it for me. :smh:  

I didnt see him play outside of a few highlights but at the combine he impressed me as much as any other wr at the combine. I mentioned so a while back in the thread during the combine. Good long speed fluid route running and nice hands. Didnt drop a pass. He's a solid mid round pick

looking forward to goin to the draft this yr. Gotta rep

Last edited:
Just saw that you said Pittsburgh state I was referring to Pitt panthers so goes to show you I've never heard of dude. I'm more and more loving Kelvin Benjamin yeah he's had his drops but so did a certain other receiver for us awhile back who was a bully after the catch.

View media item 931738

Wow. that would be an amazing draft. looks exactly how i would of updated my old mock although i might switch philip gaines with SJB. i had verrett, skov, ward in my first 3 rounds as well and was going to add murphy and richardson in my latest version. if ward and murphy last that long id be surprised tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter View Post

Red80 tell me what that means

it means trent would have killed the draft :pimp: a lot of those dudes would see the field this year which would be huge.

Last edited:
Trent Murphy and Jimmie Ward being there that late are steals. That draft would solidify our defense for years.

Hope we have a little trick up our sleeve like last year, correct me if I'm wrong but we didn't even meet with Eric Reid because we didn't want anyone to know we were interested.

...or am I thinking of someone else :lol:

Justis Mosqueda ‏@JuMosq 

Some more rumors from the league: 1) Pittsburgh loves Odell Beckham, Jr. 2) San Francisco really wants to jump them for him
same thing i said a couple posts back OBjr is the only receiver i can envision the 49ers trading up for.

Last edited:
If we decide to go WR in the first round I wouldn't mind ODB Jr or Allen Robinson from Penn State...Marqise Lee is intriguing if he can fix his catching issue

Another rumor, we open Levi's against Da Bears.

I'll be at that game, no matter when it actually is. Maybe some of you guys will be too?

49ers vs Seahawks on thanksgiving day at levis?!?! 
nerd.gif

ill be at the opener for sure. this fool john already promised me. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
lol NT niner empire tailgate at davizzy's crib 
pimp.gif

ill bring the carne asade and flor de caña  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
ya already know I was hyped when they first announced the stadium here.
Man, Ill feel like a fool hanging with Coach red80 red80 . Dude will be breaking down plays and ill just be lost :lol:

49ers vs Seahawks on thanksgiving day at levis?!?! :nerd:  

ill be at the opener for sure. this fool john already promised me. :evil:

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 36s

Now @patmayo saying Seahawks will play st SF on Thanksgiving Night.

Tim Booth ‏@ByTimBooth 1m

Interesting. RT @BrocknDanny: Heard from a bird that the #Seahawks will host the #Niners two weeks after they play at SF on Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom