:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ****, "New Post" tab is back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
**** yes

Some people are idiots and want balkee out too.

guess i'm an idiot too then.
unless we clean house, no one of value will want to come here. Firing everyone, but keeping paraage and/or trent basically mean you will have no power. (see jimmy T)

i am a trent guy, but if trent going means paraag goes as well and we bring in a head coach like hue jackson, then he can go.

however, that's literally the only scenario i'd dump trent for. the one decision that he deserves a **** ton of scrutiny for is giving approval and/or not pushing back when they hired this coaching staff. 

i have come to terms with fact that this coaching staff will likely be here next year. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
i am a trent guy, but if trent going means paraag goes as well and we bring in a head coach like hue jackson, then he can go.

however, that's literally the only scenario i'd dump trent for. the one decision that he deserves a **** ton of scrutiny for is giving approval and/or not pushing back when they hired this coaching staff. 

i have come to terms with fact that this coaching staff will likely be here next year. |I  

:frown:

Some people are idiots and want balkee out too.

guess i'm an idiot too then.
unless we clean house, no one of value will want to come here. Firing everyone, but keeping paraage and/or trent basically mean you will have no power. (see jimmy T)
We know for darn sure this dude Jed York isn't going to clean house. What he will end up doing is hiring an incompetent GM.

jed must have approached trent about "mutually parting ways" and elevating paraag to GM. the following ensued:
21nqgwo.gif

then trent found paraag:

469%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20jonathan_coachman%20laughing%20microphone%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20suit%20wwe.gif

Last edited:
If Trent get's replaced by Paraag I will literally stop watching this team.
might be it for me as well. the day a guy with a legitimate football pedigree in a position of evaluating and procuring football players is replaced by a corporate cocksucker who has never put on a pair of shoulders pads and resorts to his analytics and charts to rationalize his football intelligence will be the straw that shatters the camel's back.

Last edited:
yeah, let's replace the guy that drafted/signed bowman, aldon, a. davis, iupati, borland, reid, lynch, goodwin, moss, anquan, hitner, etc etc etc and has 30+ years of football experience with this fugazzi *** indian billy beane. 

Last edited:
I just can't support this.

I can't support Jed.

I hate to do it, but I'm the closest I've ever been to seriously considering boycotting every aspect of a team I love.

WTF is happening to our team man..****

Last edited:
yeah, let's replace the guy that drafted/signed bowman, aldon, a. davis, iupati, borland, reid, lynch, goodwin, moss, anquan, hitner, etc etc etc with this fugazzi *** indian billy beane.

Forget JTO jerseys. Gather them all together and head to Santa Clara to kick the **** out of Jed and Paraag.

1. Kyle McLorg  ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG    14m14 minutes ago

They play mum with the media and loose around the facility. Big moves get discussed at the watercooler there.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

2. Kyle McLorg  ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG    14m14 minutes ago

I wouldn't read to much into the timing of all this. Here's a fact about the 49ers: information isn't difficult to obtain from them.

2 retweets3 likes

Retweet

More
that's the guy that broke the kap contract last year and the kap benching this year

if that's what it is, I'm done. this team is/will be the laughing stock of the NFL as long as that idiot Ked is in charge

Back
Top Bottom