:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so Jaylon is the guy this year Ima rag about and should tell everyone is gonna be a beast with some HGH I feel like there's one every year thanks for the Intel man.

some quotables you can throw around at the bar:

"3 down linebacker. extremely productive in college. high-character guy. captain of the defense"

"freak athlete - 6'3, 240lbs and can run like a DB"

"no LB in the country goes sideline to sideline like jaylon."

"can take on and sheds tackles between the tackles"

they gonna be like damn this ***** HC must be a football scout or something :pimp:  

bring back memories of this guy :frown:

View media item 1808881

:lol: I can see HC saying this at a bar and cats being blown away

I expect us to draft top 3

It sucks bum *** organizations like the titans n browns are in it year after year.

Cowboys n chargers should bump down

View media item 1812893

really hope this is just click bait. if there's any validity to this I'm done...

I could see him winding up on the Cowboys dice Jerry jones had a hard on for him

Last edited:
Trading for Manziel would simply show the Niners front office still hasn't learned from the Aldon Smith incidents.

Manziel in a Niners uniform would be entertaining and would give no dambs about airing the ball out, but we know he wouldn't be considered as their future QB.

Lol I said it before that draft and during it to the fools in attendance...he's not gonna be a good starting qb in the league. He didn't have the mental acumen, fortitude or arm talent to make it in the league. If you don't have one, you gotta be flush in the other. He's not that guy

have you guys looked at jed's twitter lately? every tweet, whether football related or not, is filled with nothing but hateful replies from 49er fans. 
roll.gif

have you guys looked at jed's twitter lately? every tweet, whether football related or not, is filled with nothing but hateful replies from 49er fans. 
roll.gif
Yeah, I saw his tweet on Thanksgiving and people were killing him on twitter still lol.

this is from today

just scroll down and read. dude can't tweet anything out without getting hit with a barrage of hate from niner fans. 
roll.gif

i saw this **** in the comments 
roll.gif

jed york is public enemy #1 in the bay area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom