:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kapernick would really come in handy for those "easy winable" games.
roll.gif

If Tomsula is gone you have to believe Gase has the power to hire who he wants for coordinators and coaches. When was the last time a head coach was demoted back to position coach not because of the interim title?

With that said, if Jed doesn't open his eyes and realize he's nothing more than his own scapegoat with that female puppeteer pansy setting him up he's the biggest clown to ever be a part of the NFL.

new england has ZERO 1st round draft picks at their skill positions. a perfect example of how important it is to institute an organizational football philosophy and draft players to fit the system. seattle also does an excellent job of this.

Last edited:
it sounds like there's a really good chance tomsula and this staff wont get fired this offseason 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I guess I am naive to think Jed would've realized by now that he ****** up. 3-8, empty stadium, banners flying in the sky calling for your head, perpetual Twitter hate(Lmao read the replies on his tweets they're hilarious), etc

worst part about it is this is going to be a great offseason to nab a head coach. adam gase, hue jackson, sean payton, etc.

Last edited:
I guess I am naive to think Jed would've realized by now that he ****** up. 3-8, empty stadium, banners flying in the sky calling for your head, perpetual Twitter hate(Lmao read the replies on his tweets they're hilarious), etc

I was hoping the same thing, but those ******s are coming back :smh:

if mangini sticks around, jaylon smith is the quintessential LB for his scheme(****, he is for every scheme
laugh.gif
). mangini loves to use that tampa 2, which requires a LB that can run and cover that deep middle third. mangini also loves to use FIRE ZONE BLITZes(rotating blitz up the A-gap between the 2 middle linebackers. they decide who blitzes depending on which direction the center moves after the snap), which you ideally want a burstier LB to blitz the A gap. jaylon HAS to be at the very top of our draft board.

although our defense has been so erratic, mangini's scheme is complex, and he's the only coordinator on this staff that is remotely competent. i am sure that defense will improve with time+better personnel. they've looked good at home, but completely disinterested on the road. 

Last edited:
Jaylon looks like a safety more than a LB.. that skinny frame will not cut it im sorry. .. he will be good but will probably battle injuries throughout his career

what leads you to believe he will battle injuries? 0 injuries in college. he's 6'3, 240lbs and only 20 years old! he will only fill out nicely with the NFL quality s&c coaches and steroids.

i remember debating this similar issue with a guy who believed this guy's frame was too "skinny" for the NFL. we all saw how he filled out:

Last edited:
Ok so Jaylon is the guy this year Ima rag about and should tell everyone is gonna be a beast with some HGH I feel like there's one every year thanks for the Intel man.

Ok so Jaylon is the guy this year Ima rag about and should tell everyone is gonna be a beast with some HGH I feel like there's one every year thanks for the Intel man.
some quotables you can throw around at the bar:

"3 down linebacker. extremely productive in college. high-character guy. captain of the defense"

"freak athlete - 6'3, 240lbs and can run like a DB"

"no LB in the country goes sideline to sideline like jaylon."

"can take on and sheds tackles between the tackles"

they gonna be like damn this ***** HC must be a football scout or something 
pimp.gif

bring back memories of this guy 
frown.gif

Last edited:
If he could become more physical at the point then he can def be Patrick if not better because of his coverage ability right now. And I mean the kid has gone against physical o lines and rbs the last 3 yrs. He'll be fine in the league. Wouldn't mind him in a 9ers jersey and if he comes out Mackensie Alexander also.

If he could become more physical at the point then he can def be Patrick if not better because of his coverage ability right now. And I mean the kid has gone against physical o lines and rbs the last 3 yrs. He'll be fine in the league. Wouldn't mind him in a 9ers jersey and if he comes out Mackensie Alexander also.
you know its getting closer to the time you look towards the draft aka football christmas when my dude @SylvesterMcGrizzly  starts posting 
pimp.gif

What you guys think about Draughn so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom