:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If were trading up Id be very surprised if its not for Cooks or Odell Beckham Jr. I actually fully believe one of those two guys will be drafted by us come Thursday, just a gut feeling.

ha funny kap wants a big receiver. KB would of had a better chance of snagging both season ending fades.

i agree with cooks or odell beckham. one of those dudes will be a 49er after thursday. im betting its cooks since we havent heard anything about us linked to him. another player i expect to be a 49er after thursday is CB bashaud breeland.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see whos gonna be a niner. Still my favorites odell /cooks at wr verret / dennard at cb.

I wouldnt mind if the 49ers got a big wr.

I've made up my mind, I want any of the dudes you guys mentioned :lol:.

As long as we pick somebody coach Red has mentioned, I'll be happy.

one more day my 49er brethren

getting my last prayers in to the football gods. may they show us favor and bless us with brandin cooks

i agree with cooks or odell beckham. one of those dudes will be a 49er after thursday. im betting its cooks since we havent heard anything about us linked to him. another player i expect to be a 49er after thursday is CB bashaud breeland.

I think I read that Cooks had a ridiculously small amount of visits with teams because of the fact that he had no character issues. The only team I can think of thats linked to him are the Jets :lol:

yeah man the dude is straight warrior. no bs fluff at all with brandin cooks. dude plays with a huge chip on his shoulder and only cares about football and his family. he has a little JR to him.

someone posted this on twitter about cooks http://grantland.com/features/brandin-cooks-nfl-draft-oregon-state-wide-receiver/
On the day the NFL draft's circus visits Johnny Manziel in College Station, Brandin Cooks half-watches the big top from the couch of his sparsely decorated apartment in Oregon. On this rainy afternoon, just as Cooks clicks to ESPN, his name appears onscreen in a list of Mel Kiper's top five receivers available in this year's draft.

"I don't pay attention to it much," Cooks says. "But it's cool to have [happen], because I would be hot if they wasn't talking about me!"

Cooks is third on Kiper's board, behind likely top-10 picks Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans. It's a quantum leap from where he was just four months ago. Few players have aced the barrage of pre-draft tests like Cooks has. As a junior at Oregon State, he smashed both school and Pac-12 records for receptions and yards in a season. But when Cooks declared for the draft, the NFL's advisory board slapped him with a second-round grade. All he's done since is run the fastest 40 among receivers at the combine. Now, he may be gone in the top half of the first round. It's still not enough for Cooks.

"Wherever I go," Cooks says, "I know I'm going to do it better than those guys considered top-five, top-10 picks." This is how Cooks talks. At 20, he's young, but he never seems brash. He isn't trying to convince anyone of anything. He already knows.

Just ask Brian Gray. Six weeks before the combine, Cooks was back in his hometown of Stockton, California, having lunch with Gray, his former coach at Lincoln High School. They were talking about the 40-yard dash, and what Cooks expected to run: "He said, 'Coach, I'm going to force some people to make some tough decisions when I pull off this 4.3.'" It's the same tone Cooks used when he told Gray he was ready to play varsity football as a 14-year-old sophomore.

"His confidence is very direct," Gray says. "He wasn't going to tell you how good he was going to be; he was going to show you. But if you asked him, 'Do you think you can do it?,' he would tell you yes. And he would look you right in the eye."

Cooks didn't waver as he got older. When asked about his college plans before he'd received a single offer, Cooks told everyone he'd end up at a Pac-10 school. He did. Before he even got to campus, he told people he planned to leave Oregon State after his junior year. He did that, too. "He's so focused on where he wants to go," OSU receivers coach Brent Brennan says. "He's not leaving anything to chance." No one could blame him.

Last edited:
anyone catch the scott hayver/alex boone commercials on 95thegame?

levis stadium tix so expensive, people gonna get corrective laser surgery on their eyes just to scoop a free pair. it'd be a shame if they were for a preseason game

Last edited:
judgement day is here, faithful.

may the lord guide baalke's hand, repent from past busts and anoint cooks as the messiah and our lord and savior

anyone catch the scott hayver/alex boone commercials on 95thegame?

levis stadium tix so expensive, people gonna get corrective laser surgery on their eyes just to scoop a free pair. it'd be a shame if they were for a preseason game
The 49ers have been doing this promotion for at least 5 years.

just noticed the ravens, who are at the 17th pick in the 1st round, only have 4 picks in total for the entire draft. this would be the perfect spot to jump up to and snatch brandin cooks. time to revisit that harbaugh to harbaugh connection.
devil.gif

posted this back in march. calling my shot! come on trent. 
devil.gif

#BRINGCOOKSBACKHOMETONORCAL

Last edited:
i feel like im anticipating this draft a lot more than pervious years.

vulnerability hitting me right in the feels

Back
Top Bottom