:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there goes my dude jarvis 
frown.gif

marcus martin or bruce ellington would be money right here

btw
Carlos Hyde: "They have Frank Gore and that's a guy that I compare myself to." #49ersDraft

loving what trent has done so far. no glitz and glamour picks just blue collar football players.

Last edited:
Boom! Great pick. Can play center or guard. We need the depth and this guy will be a starter soon. Should of gone a lot higher. Trent is getting crazy good value for these picks.

Last edited:
All 3 of the guys we've drafted were the highest rated players at their positions. 

If were really going to trade LMJ like we all expect take Bruce Ellington right here!!

louis nix would be more crazy value here or chris borland.

bruce ellington is free falling

Last edited:
Borland is costanzo all over again. not sure if this dude can be a starter but if you liked costanzo(which you should) youll love borland. a lot of people think hes too small to be a starter in the NFL but dude always had his nose in every play and is a stud on special teams. been said plenty of times but hes a tough, gritty, blue collar football player if you know what i mean lol. that's all we draft. football guys. :smokin

Last edited:
trying to channel my trent and i see fales in red and gold later on in the draft. they've got his name in an envelope already

Back
Top Bottom