:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^Thanks bro! I will definitely chime in I'm just usually super busy.

I have to say overall very good draft for the 9ers. Definitely draft to our needs and I say we have had one of the best drafts. Saturday will be crazy with all those picks.

Man I wish we would snag Justin Blackmon when he gets realesed soon. If you ever heard the Dude speak sounds like a very well educated dude, but he just can't stop partying.

San Francisco 49ers: GM Trent Baalke passed over receivers in the first round and we know why after he acquired Stevie Johnson from the Bills. Johnson is one of the best in the league at getting away from tough man coverage, which will be handy against the Seahawks. Baalke knocked it out of the park on the second day of the draft with running back Carlos Hyde, center Marcus Martin and redshirt offensive tackle Brandon Thomas (ACL). Hyde will get touches this season, and Martin will compete for a starting spot. Thomas is a gamer who will give the team options next year. Linebacker Chris Borland is small, but he’s smart and provides needed insurance for the injured NaVorro Bowman.
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/10/josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-2014-nfl-draft/

finally got my dude  BRUCE BRUCE!! Baalke killing the draft !! AAAA+++ We got our stretch guy and another high character football player. Will aid in kick returns and can do punt returns if needed.

Q, Crabs, Stevie, Patton and Bruce. 
pimp.gif

i wanted bruce and landry. my dude landry going to that **** hole. 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
man baalke had done a hell of a job. we've addressed every weakness and added depth for now and the future.

Last edited:
bruce ellington 
pimp.gif

somewhere marcus lattimore is cheesing knowing his best friend is coming to the 49ers

Last edited:
from seeing those vids he seems like a hardworking player but better a great person, cant wait to see him out on the field.

49ers are killing this draft

Back
Top Bottom