Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

since when did ann killion leave the SJ Merc and head over to SI? she was one of my favorite columinsts
I remember TK mentioning it in one of his blogs earlier in the year.

Haven't read any of her SI columns tho.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

49ers.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need that as my avy

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm tellin you how this is all played out was so #$*%##+ weird.

Crabtree really needs to realize the people he is surrounding himself with are tellin him all lies
grin.gif

First, Deion comes out of left field and opens up his yap then MC Hammer plays into the equation?

All I know is, he better have had that playbook for the last 5 weeks and he better be in tip top shape.
Raye doesn't let players take home the playbook. And why would he be studying it anyway? To learn the playbook of a team that he doesn't even know for sure he is going to sign with? He stated that he has watched all of the 49ers games and followed them and he's been working out like crazy in Florida. Stop acting like he has something to prove to you.

He's a 49er now and he's going to work just as hard as anyone else on this team.

laugh.gif

Where have you been during this whole Crabtree saga?

Wait ... so Crabtree has NOTHING to prove to 49er fans?

laugh.gif
He's a 49er now and hes going to work just as hard as anyone!
roll.gif
Get off his nutts.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I'm tellin you how this is all played out was so #$*%##+ weird.

Crabtree really needs to realize the people he is surrounding himself with are tellin him all lies
grin.gif

First, Deion comes out of left field and opens up his yap then MC Hammer plays into the equation?

All I know is, he better have had that playbook for the last 5 weeks and he better be in tip top shape.
Raye doesn't let players take home the playbook. And why would he be studying it anyway? To learn the playbook of a team that he doesn't even know for sure he is going to sign with? He stated that he has watched all of the 49ers games and followed them and he's been working out like crazy in Florida. Stop acting like he has something to prove to you.

He's a 49er now and he's going to work just as hard as anyone else on this team.

laugh.gif

Where have you been during this whole Crabtree saga?
My question is who dude even is?

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Wired: Singletary week 4 vs. STL
pimp.gif
I've said this a million times, but that man makes very very proud to be a fan of this team.

Wow, I have no doubt in my mind that hes the type of coach a lot of players want to play for. I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers sign some big name freeagents in the future for less than market value.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

since when did ann killion leave the SJ Merc and head over to SI? she was one of my favorite columinsts
I remember TK mentioning it in one of his blogs earlier in the year.

Haven't read any of her SI columns tho.

awh damn. oh well. good for her. thanks for the info

me neither till just now. she seems to be covering bay area sports mostly.

man i miss living at home. i wonder who replaced her on the SJ Merc staff

This isn't really game/season discussion but, have any of you heard anything about the nfl coming down Singletary wearing the cross necklace?

I saw him wearing it during a game and an interview, I was just wondering. They got Kitna a few years back for wearing a hat with a cross on it during aninterview.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

This isn't really game/season discussion but, have any of you heard anything about the nfl coming down Singletary wearing the cross necklace?

I saw him wearing it during a game and an interview, I was just wondering. They got Kitna a few years back for wearing a hat with a cross on it during an interview.

i peeped that too..... i dont think he was wearing it in the rams game

I think that hats and necklaces are two different things. The NFL doesn't want you wearing anything but their product during interviews. They'realways cracking down on people wearing none NFL hats. That includes you, Jesus. Now if they had their own line of faith based NFL necklaces, Mike Singletarymight be in trouble.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

No, I haven't IMO it would be ridiculous if the nfl did come down on singletary for wearing a cross necklace.
If no one can wear cross necklaces where do you draw the line??
Can players/coaches wear ear rings? chains?
If Adrian peterson can wear a chain while he is playing, why can't singletary wear a damn string with a wooden cross to coach???

Originally Posted by 49erPsycho

Originally Posted by EZLN1

slap a NFL logo and you're good to go, Mike
jesus-football.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the $$+% did you find that picture?

roll.gif
thats funny

49erpsycho: are u new to NT or are you a returning member?...btw another Laker/niner fan?
pimp.gif
...its nice to see so many of us out there...i really thought i was the onlyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by 49erPsycho

Originally Posted by EZLN1

slap a NFL logo and you're good to go, Mike
jesus-football.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the $$+% did you find that picture?

roll.gif
thats funny

49erpsycho: are u new to NT or are you a returning member?...btw another Laker/niner fan?
pimp.gif
...its nice to see so many of us out there...i really thought i was the only one
laugh.gif
Troponin c is my other sn.
After i made this yuku account, i tried to post on niketalk and i got the member application screen and instead of reading it, i tried to beat the system andcreate a new sn. After i made the troponin c sn and tried to post i realized that i had to submit an appilication no matter what.
laugh.gif

So i figured id apply twice just to see if maybe one sn would get approved faster than the other.
too bad it didn't work both got approved on the same day and i had to wait a whole month.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Wired: Singletary week 4 vs. STL
pimp.gif
I've said this a million times, but that man makes very very proud to be a fan of this team.
So many quotables
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"You all right young blood. He alright. He's from the hood."
"Shaun about to make me knock him out. Dag gummit."
"29 did you just miss the ball? This is the NFL nawh! You gotta be kiddin me."

Back
Top Bottom