Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I got the old bodega grid 9000s from 2011 and they are pretty snug for TTS i need a 10 so gonna sell them and try to find those navy ones below anyone know of US site that has a 10? Much appreciated. Sauconys are so hard to find especially on the resell market for older collabs.

Last edited:
^ Those old bodega joints are nice, never seen those before. 

Are the Shadow model TTS? I'm thinking about picking up some Shadow grey/white, since it's the closest to the Asics 2.0 greys...

Yeah I got these but they run snug.

I need a 10 in those navys its impossible to find for some reason on a US site.

Agreed. Looks good, but I would've expected a bit more from a Solebox collab.

Last edited:
meh, its a clean shoe, but more like GR-clean. pretty lazy collab design

Agreed. These are fine but really pretty weak. I thought the Bushwackers were nice and I really like the Bait 6000's. I can't rock with any other more recent collabs unless we go back to the pink toe/grey toe Solebox's (which they completely bit from the blue/grey toe bodega joints). So many weak collabs lately. That said, those Foot Patrol joints that should eventually come out are dope.

Last edited:
I like those solebox ones want the green even though it doesnt really make a difference sooo subtle. I want a clean Saucony grid too many Saucony have such bright colorways or boring plain colorways.

Need the pink play cloths and green solebox. I wonder how the play cloths release is going to work with the swaag app. I downloaded

Just copped a pair of the Bodega Shadow 6's(my first pair). Just curious if these have hit the fake market yet?

I don't think fake Sauconys exist.... Not enough demand for the brand. I just HOPE the hypebeasts never catch up with this brand either. Bodega Captain Purps only had 85 pairs made and I managed to get my pair for retail a week after they dropped. That would NEVER happen with any Jordan or Nike made in that limited quantity. Quality of the Sacuonys is on point too!

Back
Top Bottom