Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^ Nice looking shoes so far, but I'm not a fan of the branding being put on the toe wrap like that.

Last edited:
^ Nice looking shoes so far, but I'm not a fan of the branding being put on the toe wrap like that.
Yeah especially when it's huge like that.  The tongues do look awesome though.

I'm really glad that Saucony is doing collabs using many different models instead of the same 2 or 3 over and over.

Last edited:
These are nice. I didn't like the branding at first impression, but after looking at it for a while, I dig it. This is an inspired collab, unlike those Solebox's at the top of the page with zero premium materials.

I thought that lettering was on magazine cover at first really weird spot to put lettering. That top colorway is fire though. Saucony needs to drop something already im fiending for a new release.

Last edited:
I like the blue and pink play cloths collab, pretty dope. Might try and cop green solebox collab as well :smokin

can anyone tell me how do saucony fit? similar to jordans? nike? rebook? thank you..

hey el3ctronick...it depends on what specific saucony model/silhouette you're askin' about. in my personal opinion, saucony will run from anywhere from tts to .5 size big. your best bet, is to probably stick w/ your tts, or try to find a local retail store that carries saucony shoes for you to try on...or order from an online store that has a great return policy.

good luck!

​
I heard the 5000 fit big so if you are a size 9.5, get a 9.

I got a question for everyone...how much would you pay for a pair of Pink Devils?
A grip of money since those are quite rare and Sauconys have always been nostalgic for me.  Haven't seen a pair my size in forever, but personally would drop 350... maybe 400. A moot point right now since I'm tight on money =(.  Currently my Saucony grail I guess.

A grip of money since those are quite rare and Sauconys have always been nostalgic for me.  Haven't seen a pair my size in forever, but personally would drop 350... maybe 400. A moot point right now since I'm tight on money =(.  Currently my Saucony grail I guess.

Thnx...so u got a pair then? Is the quality as good as the pics? How's the leather and weight of the shoe? And how would you say they fit? Do you have wide or narrow feet?

Thnx...so u got a pair then? Is the quality as good as the pics? How's the leather and weight of the shoe? And how would you say they fit? Do you have wide or narrow feet?
No I don't have a pair =(.  Quality looks on point though.  Saucony collabs generally have awesome material quality.

Why would you think he had a pair from that post lol :nerd:

:smh:

Anyway...Devils are hard to track down nowadays. I Would love grey or pink solebox collab

Last edited:
Why would you think he had a pair from that post lol
nerd.gif

mean.gif

Anyway...Devils are hard to track down nowadays. I Would love grey or pink solebox collab
Definitely hard... I just checked Ebay sold listings and apparently one in size 9.5 was auctioned off in April >=(.  I can't believe I missed it--should've been more vigilant.

Last edited:
Definitely hard... I just checked Ebay sold listings and apparently one in size 9.5 was auctioned off in April >=(.  I can't believe I missed it--should've been more vigilant.

If I remember correctly, they were listed for $400+. I'd pull the trigger at about $225 easy. They're nice but not $400+ nice.

If I remember correctly, they were listed for $400+. I'd pull the trigger at about $225 easy. They're nice but not $400+ nice.
Yup they were listed at $499 I think. I shot the dude a pm an offered $350 cash meetup (he lived a half hour from me) and he was not interested. Not sure if they actually sold or not, he just ended the listing. 

New to NikeTalk and gunna be new to the Saucony game and im just wondering where do they sell Sauconys at in cali? Keeping these lowkey to im trying to stray from Jb

^^^ I'm boycotting for similar laziness lol :smokin

I agree though, blue pair w/ the different color lining looks really dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom