Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hopefully, they'll drop at other shops. Not too stressed that I missed them today, I heard online release was a terrible experience. (server crashes and what not)

Thanks, man.

tumblr_mo4nikzWGc1s795tco1_500.gif

Guess we'll see if anyone else gets them in the next few weeks.
well contacted some stores in europe and i was told that they ll get them probably. no confirmation yet though.

^^^ These will not be in other retail shops by next week. We get all Saucony collab releases and there is no release info on these yet. And there is a chance that this particular shoe may not get a wider release due to production problems.

I was waiting for over an hour and kept getting errors...I decided to give up and go back to sleep... Woke up 10 minutes later and tried again and my order got through lmao

All that and not 1 bottle of Gin? I don't even think of vodka in a martini any more.

I am glad I drove down to Philly this morning and avoided the online problems. Beautiful shoe. Great people working at UBIQ. 

Really enjoyed the sneaker vibe they have going down there in Philly. 

Last edited:
No offense to UBIQ it's a great store and I really want a pair of those DM's
But thier online release was terrible and seems like they didn't much pairs to go around...
I'm hearing 400 pairs were made..but unlike UBIQ, west nyc had a great release on the cabin fevers thier were plenty of pairs to go around and the online release was smooth.
That's why I pulled them out today

No offense to UBIQ it's a great store and I really want a pair of those DM's
But thier online release was terrible and seems like they didn't much pairs to go around...
I'm hearing 400 pairs were made..but unlike UBIQ, west nyc had a great release on the cabin fevers thier were plenty of pairs to go around and the online release was smooth.
That's why I pulled them out today
From what I was told today- 150 pairs in Store, 200 pairs online.

Server just couldn't handle the action.

And I am still kicking myself for passing on the Cabin Fevers. Biggest sneaker regret of 2013. 

Last edited:
These are one of my grails now after seeing a picture of them so many times. 

Either UBIQ needa update their site, or I need some new internet. I waited a good 40 minutes trying to checkout before I just said forget it on the Dirty Martinis. Looks like I'm waiting for resellers. Hopefully they don't go for $350 cause I really wanted them.

Those Bushwackers are amazing.

Anyone know of any sites or places I can order from that has the 3 Dot Pack in a size 9 or 9.5?

Last edited:
Saucony is having a sale on their site on some Grid 9000s. They're on sale for $60 and an extra 25% off with free shipping if you check out on mobile phones. Use promo code: EARNIT25 at checkout to apply the discount.

Just got these for $45 shipped (last 9.5 too):

How do the Saucony x Bodega collabs fit? I'm looking into buying some G9 Shadow 6. Are they TTS?

Last edited:
Dirty Martini's look pretty damn good! From quick early video reviews. Can't wait to get mine in next week sometime hopefully. It'll complete my unconventional 3 dot set lol.

Back
Top Bottom