Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Still waiting as well, I spoke to a customer service rep and he said Fed-ex has been closed for the last 4 days? lol
nerd.gif

My expected ship date also changed from today to N/A
Oh really? I mean if End just sent out an email saying, "Hey, sorry, we had a late shipment from Saucony and FedEx was closed," I'd be pretty impressed with that sort of customer service. 

I received one of my package in today, they didn't drop the red joints off yet even tho I got shipping conf last week.

this weekend was a public holiday in UK so I guess my tracking info won't update til Tomorrow.

Last edited:
My size 9.5 Red life on Mars came in today. Must say. Quality is nice compare to the mints and coves Asics

Passs on both EB models hopeing for the 3rd model is a 6000 or a 5000

Today's wear some simple 5000s from a few years back

Last edited:
Ugh, gonna be on the road all day Monday when they release online. If anyone is down to oop an NT member hit my inbox.

Without hesitation I recommend Repel Well. Does not effect the suede quality or color, and worls remarkably well as far was waterproofing goes. It takes a few coats, but the videos on youtube are not exaggerated. 
thanks going to have to look into it

whos ready for the ebs?
I may be one of the few that's actually excited for the release. Some don't like the sock liner or laces but I think that's what sets these apart from the LOM. As stated earlier, if these have some goodies and excellent quality as the LOM, this collab is #1 in my books.

LOMs are shadow 6000s tho.

EBs are Grid 9ks.

Different models.

I'm passing on them, and stroking my buttery LOM in the meantime. That said, I finally have the GR 6000 in hand and those are absolute fire. Materials are sooo nice.

Jazz run true, most comfortable shoe for a big man like myself. Own an all black pair i bought yrs ago for $40, Still clean and an everyday wear

Jazz run true, most comfortable shoe for a big man like myself. Own an all black pair i bought yrs ago for $40, Still clean and an everyday wear
thanx. im starting to experiment with different brands. never purchased any saucony before but they look cool. 

I believe it will get at Soho price. I like LOM's better than Soho's cuz I'm BLOOD BLOOD.

Really good price.. I am really tempted to cop the US 8 in the Red for 200 euros. If I do that however, i'd really be in the red.

LOMs, Anteaters, Coves, Mints, and Saucony GRs. Expensive month so far.

Back
Top Bottom