Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I was able to cop a pair from END...should be here soon. Ive never used those cartel sites or done pre order probably never will

Really want a pair of those burgers. I'd do anything less than 220. Damn man. Might even camp this weekend. Anyone got confirmed online spots?

Really want a pair of those burgers. I'd do anything less than 220. Damn man. Might even camp this weekend. Anyone got confirmed online spots?

Complex released this list but said online release information will vary depending on the store

Bodega
Packer Shoes
West NYC
Kith
Extra Butter
Rare Breed
Wealthy Hostage

Highly doubt extra butters going to kill there own vibe and release burgers same time as the space snacks. Probably release the burgers in the afternoon 2-4 pm ish

*wipes drool from mouth*

How dope would it be if they included space ice cream with every purchase?

Wouldn't be surprised if they did. Will drink 5 redbulls on monday to prep for release

Last edited:

Space Snacks should be easier than Burgers, ACES were legit so easy!!
Anything should be easier than the burgers. That release was DOA. Although i heard that the .co.uk was better, albeit the higher exchange rate.

Threw on my red pair to go bring stuff out to the recycling bin

I'm very happy with them and will be putting them into the rotation ASAP.
Repped. The way this thread has been heading, more reps need to be handed out to active on foot pics. Can't wait for my greys to drop in on Friday. Might do the whole pack with the talks of the materials being on point. 
nthat.gif

Too many got d*mn shoes being released all around the same time [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

SOMEBODY has to be doing an online release... I just need a shopify site and I'll be good!! Hopefully West NYC or Rare Breed does one, I dont see any of those other stores having an online release

SOMEBODY has to be doing an online release... I just need a shopify site and I'll be good!! Hopefully West NYC or Rare Breed does one, I dont see any of those other stores having an online release
rarebreed only does instore and maybe phone order

The thing is, I get Alp, I get why he resells and why all resellers resell...money is money, if you can take a product and double it, sometimes triple it, why not? At the end of the day, it's a "business" move, you're looking out for youself (which is why people frown upon it, because it's greed), and the money that you can easily gain. Then on the other hand, I see why people hate people like Alp, because it ruins the "game", a hobby and collections for the "collectors". Sneakerheads are sort of like a pack that all have one thing in common and are really passionate about it, so when a reseller like Alp comes along and grabs the final size of a desired sneaker and then tries to sell it to you for double the price, you feel like you're getting slapped in the face. That's why we always respect the dudes that throw oops on the regular, because they share the same interest and are willing to hook it up...you get what you give.
hold up, I'm not there taking the last size and screwing with people. Quite the opposite, I'll leave you your size if possible. Also I'm usually first in line, so I put in work. And how is it greed? Is working anywhere else greed? The cashier at Starbucks is greedy because they're trying to get a paycheck? No they ain't(at least not for that reason), reselling is a job like anything else and if you're not willing to camp for a shoe(and I am) why should I give you that shoe for free? To preserve the game? Hell no, if I were to do that it'd be to my boy, not some random reseller online who won't even say thank you.

Complex released this list but said online release information will vary depending on the store

Bodega
Packer Shoes
West NYC
Kith
Extra Butter
Rare Breed
Wealthy Hostage
They left out one spot.

The Burger King on 42nd st. NYC

Line up early to purchase these ugly a** kicks with a cheeseburger on the tongue!

Back
Top Bottom