Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Liking these a lot

Got my moonwalker 6000s in today. I have never been more disappointed. Glue stains galore on the uppers, materials are weak. Colorway is great, but I'm really not happy I paid full price for these. Such a downer after how great the space snacks were.

120 bucks spent well
Great price! What's the pair on the right called?

I wore my Space Snacks for the first time yesterday. These are my first Saucony's and definitely not going to be my last. EB did a killer job with these, and the shoes are lighter and more comfy than I actually expected. Some dirt left on them after the first day of wear, but I'm too scared to clean pink suede with anything other than a suede brick haha. These make striking out on the moonwalkers even more painful.

Great price! What's the pair on the right called?

I wore my Space Snacks for the first time yesterday. These are my first Saucony's and definitely not going to be my last. EB did a killer job with these, and the shoes are lighter and more comfy than I actually expected. Some dirt left on them after the first day of wear, but I'm too scared to clean pink suede with anything other than a suede brick haha. These make striking out on the moonwalkers even more painful.
They are a BAIT collab called the Viridian Burners.

@zaidxbirdman  I've been lookin for those for a minute. Good find man!

I really want those non-patta joints with the green and orange leather. I thought those were FIRE.

EDIT* These ones 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom