Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

3 upcoming Fall 2014 White Mountaineering Grid 9000s.

Reminds me of my pair from the 3 rivers pack lol

Last edited:
Did you get yours when they dropped ? Want to get the red pair but the prices seem way too steep and you never know about the authenticity when being online so I'm torn.
I got mine off oki-ni after striking out on the stateside release. Paid about 200 shipped for them. Over retail, but much less than resale for sure. Got my Red pair with the help of an NTer (shoutout to @TeivLite!) for a reasonable price as well. That one is still in cold storage, haven't the heart to wear them just yet.

Suede is soo buttery on these. 

Also, i don't believe they've made imitations of the LoMs already, have they?

just to make sure before i throw down money on em in the future. tts or .5 down on 6000s specially the LOM? they fit like grid 9000s? cause i have those tts 

I got mine off oki-ni after striking out on the stateside release. Paid about 200 shipped for them. Over retail, but much less than resale for sure. Got my Red pair with the help of an NTer (shoutout to @TeivLite
!) for a reasonable price as well. That one is still in cold storage, haven't the heart to wear them just yet.

Suede is soo buttery on these. 

Also, i don't believe they've made imitations of the LoMs already, have they?

Haha you're killing me with that description.

I'm not sure but with the numbers most resellers throw around for a pair you can never be too careful. Tho if anyone has a DS or NDS pair of either size 12 for a reasonable price id be eternally grateful!.

just to make sure before i throw down money on em in the future. tts or .5 down on 6000s specially the LOM? they fit like grid 9000s? cause i have those tts 
.5 down is ideal. TTS could work too with thick enough socks or if you lace them tightly. I have normal/narrow width feet.

Nice shot @mykoh
still need to UN-DS both my LOMs, but the suede is so buttery don't wana mess it up, lol
But I will soon...in time. Def one of the top 5 saucony releases of this year. Concept materials & packaging A+++++

Nice shot @mykoh
still need to UN-DS both my LOMs, but the suede is so buttery don't wana mess it up, lol
But I will soon...in time. Def one of the top 5 saucony releases of this year. Concept materials & packaging A+++++
Thanks, yeah everything is out of this world with the LoMs (ba dum tss). I keep checking them for spots throughout the day, definitely not a shoe you wear to the club.

As an aside, quite disappointed with the solebox collabs honestly, quality is pretty poor. The suede feels like felt. Which automatically turn them into beaters, which is awesome too. lol

Can't wait for the cncpts and bdga collabs!

Last edited:
FINALLY excited for the Anteater to come out this weekend. Might be the first shoe I double up on.

When do those GR two tone models drop again? The red/creme specifically.

For all those interested, which I'm sure is everyone. I spoke with the guys at END and Saucony x Anteater S&S are set to be an online release 6/21 midnight drop for them. Hope this helps. 

more confirmation:

Last edited:
Im seeing all kinds of crazy prices for sohos can someone tell me what an accurate price would be for a ds size 11 only in soho???? Thanks guys

For additional European retailers, check out Titolo and The Good Will Out .. Instore first at Titolo tho! Both release the S&S's the 21st

let's play a game...

I'm about to release the red toe LOM's from my cart... but I'm not going to tell you the site

figure it out from the screen shot, you win

Back
Top Bottom