Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

seriously need a pair of anteater x saucony ! What's the fair price on them ? Its gonna be my first pair of saucony THANKS

Earlier today

Reactions: alp
^ damn, i placed an order for the sz 11 on a few, but having problems checking out with my paypal

cuz the account setup on afew doesnt include state

^ damn, i placed an order for the sz 11 on a few, but having problems checking out with my paypal

cuz the account setup on afew doesnt include state

I noticed that too. Fortunately, they ship with FedEx. All you have to do is make an account and talk to a representative when you get the tracking number. I'm going to have it held at my local FedEx Office & Print and pick it up. Can't wait!

Keep checking back with these two...they might sell their remaining pairs...

Blues & Greys at Goodwill.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. Fortunately, they ship with FedEx. All you have to do is make an account and talk to a representative when you get the tracking number. I'm going to have it held at my local FedEx Office & Print and pick it up. Can't wait!

thanks for the help, but i cant even get to my paypal cuz of the discrepancy with state, trying other options right now

Did you get an order number? If so check your email.

ya i have an order email, but havent submitted any type of payment, cuz it looks like its locked to choosing paypal

i emailed em about it, but at this point, im not holding my breath

ya i have an order email, but havent submitted any type of payment, cuz it looks like its locked to choosing paypal

i emailed em about it, but at this point, im not holding my breath

I saw that they sent me a paypal invoice to complete the payment. Accidentally ordered a 9 in the blues and an 11 in the greys. Was trying to ask them to remove the 11 in the greys, but I guess I waited too long and they cancelled the order. And I also accidentally ordered a 7.5 (40.5) in the blues on overkill lol. I thought 40.5 was 8, my true size is 8.5. I'm sleepy, I guess I don't function well this late lol.

The CW might be special but the silhouette is just a 6K, TTS is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom