Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My ups thing says out for delivery in my city... Since 6 am [emoji]128529[/emoji] they better not pull that sorry we missed you too because I been home all day
You should get it soon.  Mine said the same thing and I got em about an hour ago.

Just came in, not bad..

Finally got em. I may think these are awesome because I used to get Jordan's a lot lol I'm not used to quality suede etc

I'm very glad to switch over to runners and that this is my first pair

Last edited:
I was just admiring the pictures again. April is too far away.
kushwackers will be my first and only saucony I own. I can't understand the current collabs ..its like a competition on who can make the ugliest pair

Technically the shadow master is actually a hybrid tho. It's a master control with a shadow 5000 sole.. Hence the name Shadow Master
Huh, did not know that.

I think maybe i'm just not a fan of the G9 sole except on Grid 9ks

Ubiqs will be copped the navy and the light blue work well with the light orange, first shadow master I liked since the hanons

Last edited:
Wow @ThreeGeees those are weird looking but in a good way 
pimp.gif

Also, any opinions of the Red Tribal Bodega Shadow 6000? I kinda like them in pics but i'm not really sure how they are in real life.

Last edited:
Wow @ThreeGeees
those are weird looking but in a good way :pimp:

Also, any opinions of the Red Tribal Bodega Shadow 6000? I kinda like them in pics but i'm not really sure how they are in real life.
Most people hate on the tribal pack but I have the red and really like them. Quality is on point too

Speaking of G9s.. Just grabbed some forgotten pairs from parents crib
CAPTAIN PURP! Forgot I have those in my closet somewhere. Haven't worn em, but I put the grey laces on em. 

I agree collabs have been weak lately. I've been more impressed with the GR work. Only pairs I've grabbed this year after a HEAVY 2013-2014 have been the Mint 9k's and the CW5

was anyone able to cop off the feature lvs website the first two releases($100 & $500) ? wondering how hard its gonna be tomorrow...

was anyone able to cop off the feature lvs website the first two releases($100 & $500) ? wondering how hard its gonna be tomorrow...

I got the first release and they were a pretty easy cop as long as you were on-line at the time of the drop. IIRC the Barneys ($500) were pretty much the same. Only difference was that there were decent sizes for well into the evening after the drop. Basically if you're on your game it should be easy.

Back
Top Bottom