Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Available at Complex con this weekend and drops instore and online election day NOV 8th. EZ Pass for me.

Last edited:
Repped BB. I have a family member that's really excited for these (not my cup of tea) and I couldn't for the life of me find pricing or the size range to see if their size was gonna be included. Thanks!

Last edited:
Repped BB. I have a family member that's really excited for these (not my cup of tea) and I couldn't for the life of me find pricing or the size range to see if their size was gonna be included. Thanks!
Np. Tell them to take pics, since I want to see how they look in hand.

price is $120 sizes are 8-13
Thanks, yeah I found it in those screengrabs bbkangg posted (turns out the newsletter for them was in my spam folder as well).

Although, it's 4.5-13, correct? Or is that wider size range Complexcon only? (6.5 is what I'm aiming for)

Last edited:
How  do Saucony's fit; i might cop the Extra butter collab's . I wear a 12 but i really need a 12.5 in most shoes but that's a rare size so 12's are a little tight ?

How  do Saucony's fit; i might cop the Extra butter collab's . I wear a 12 but i really need a 12.5 in most shoes but that's a rare size so 12's are a little tight ?

For 5ks, which these are, I go with my normal Nike size (10, as opposed to my AM1/Asics GL sz of 10.5). Now for 6ks & 9ks, I usually go 9.5, or half down from my Nike size. Hope that helps.

For 5ks, which these are, I go with my normal Nike size (10, as opposed to my AM1/Asics GL sz of 10.5). Now for 6ks & 9ks, I usually go 9.5, or half down from my Nike size. Hope that helps.
Thanks ; I was also wondering about Asics; so Asics run really small?

I on the other hand take .5 down in all saucony. My TTS is 10.5. Too long, not wide, if i buy mu TTS.

Smashing Pumpkins

Unsure about lace options but as what another poster mentioned liner is puffy as evident in the tongue. I went TTS.

Yo, I'm a size 12 and I get all my Saucony's TTS.  I have 6k, 5k, couple hybrids, 5500, and a few pairs of grids. 

Back
Top Bottom