OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

ichiro, 3 steals in 3 innings. lopez comin through for his boy, the king
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Good for the M's. During all this losing, you look up to see that the AL West still sucks. You never know...

How about some props for Kotch too? Nice to see the King restore some order... and don't look now, we're only 6 games back. Damn, the AL West sucks...
laugh.gif

Dude's got an attitude problem. Oh well, lets just hope RRS has a good outing tomorrow and that Fister's shoulder issue isn't serious.

I'm pretty sure the M's need a win here. Beating one of the better teams in baseball (Twins) is a waste if you lose 90% of division games.

Luis "everybody scores" Sojo's in the house, while Mark Langston's doing the commentary for Cali... 
laugh.gif

Being a Twins fan, a Mariners follower, and a sports bettor, one of the biggest enigmas to me is Carlos Silva. I don't get it.

The alternates are sick. Maybe with some of the money I saved cancelling mlb.tv, I'll buy one.
laugh.gif

#$%&er's 8-0! Unbelievable.
He'll probably start when they come to town and shut us down.  
ohwell.gif

Cliff is so 
smokin.gif
  I'm really gonna miss watching him pitch for us.  
tired.gif

I gotta jump on those jerseys ASAP...Cliff was awesome tonight, hopefully Felix pitches a gem tomorrow as well. June is gonna be tough...

Cliff is so sick, makes it look too easy out there. Let's hope Felix throws a gem tonight, a win would be huge.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I don't see any authentics for the alternates, any links?
I'm not sure if these are available in "authentics"... which isn't necessarily a bad thing I suppose... the fit of authentics just doesn't work for me.  
ohwell.gif

Watching the M's struggle.  
tired.gif

Niehaus and Rizzs are cracking on Washington and Maddux for tinkering with pitchers when they have a double digit lead.
laugh.gif
It's great.

Great duo.

Back
Top Bottom