OFFICIAL Seattle Mariners 2010 Season Thread: 7/22 - 7/25 vs. BOS (37-60)

gaspe-cliff-l.jpg

pimp.gif

Un-#%$*ing-believable.
smh.gif

We either get no run-support and strong pitching, or a bunch of runs and dismal pitching (9 walks, what the hell!?).

Whats the record for most walk-off's surrendered in a season?
smh.gif

Here's to a better June.

651 you got tickets to this upcoming series right? Should be fun.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Dude, you need to go to all the games... its a win-win situation for you.

laugh.gif
I plan on going to all the games when they come back in late August. We'll see about this series. 

I am waiting for the day I sign on and Wakamatsu is let go. How many AA ballplayers can a MLB team carry? Colome, Texeira, League, Lob Johnson, Moore, Kotchman, the list goes on and on. And Senior Griffey is still out there? We were really counting on Milton #%@@# Bradley? These kinds of decisions don't make me question Z. They make me wonder how anyone can not believe that Armstrong and Lincoln are still running this clownshow. They both need to be relieved of duties.

On the bright side of things, those hats looked awesome with the home unis tonight
pimp.gif

Damn, another (wasted) strong performance by Cliff. Ichi with 3 K's too...
EDIT ~ YES YES YES!  

wow, I thought he was out at 2nd.  Got a bit lucky there I suppose, but I'll take it.  A day of strange ump calls today.

THESE **$%#$@ UMPS ARE RIDICULOUS

**$%#$@ UP GAMES FOR TEAMS. ARE YOU **$%#$@ KIDDING ME? HE WAS CLEARLY OUT.

**$%#$@ JOKE. IF YOU WANT TO GET OFF THE FIELD AND GO TO BED, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT **$%#$@ PROFESSION **$%#$@ IDIOTS.

Yes I"m **$%#$@ heated. First Tigers, now us, what's next?
grin.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

Milton is the player of the game for sure. Various hustle plays to put them in positions to get runs. Very impressed with him.

Twins never beat the M's. Don't know what it is, but I have a feeling they get them again tomorrow too.

Milton is the player of the game for sure. Various hustle plays to put them in positions to get runs. Very impressed with him.

Twins never beat the M's. Don't know what it is, but I have a feeling they get them again tomorrow too.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Absolutely.  He tried to do all the little things to jump-start the team today... bunts, steals, etc... It didn't work out, but the effort and intent was there.  Props.
7a61d4ec78c5ee418968687c509fdba0-getty-95693439og017.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Absolutely.  He tried to do all the little things to jump-start the team today... bunts, steals, etc... It didn't work out, but the effort and intent was there.  Props.
As soon as I seen him tear up after the Griffey tribute, I knew he would go out and do his thing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom