Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I think they save pairs for friends and customers they know and only offer the leftovers to the public.

Edit: And I've heard from several people that a lot of sneaker stores around the country choose winners by committee if it's a limited sneaker release.
so ur saying they wanna lose money by selling pairs to friends instead of taxing others who will gladly pay an extra 250 or more, i don't think so. they're not a major retailer, its a private owned boutique, the owner is really uptight too about pricing and such, no way he's just giving away pairs for retail to friends. ive dealt with him many times and him n his wife are really stingy on prices n things. maybe a high profile client like a celeb but i don't see it other than that

so ur saying they wanna lose money by selling pairs to friends instead of taxing others who will gladly pay an extra 250 or more, i don't think so. they're not a major retailer, its a private owned boutique, the owner is really uptight too about pricing and such, no way he's just giving away pairs for retail to friends. ive dealt with him many times and him n his wife are really stingy on prices n things. maybe a high profile client like a celeb but i don't see it other than that

I didn't say they gave them away to friends and family. I think Major and many others give friends and family a chance to purchase first, and potentially a discount in some instances. All I'm talking about is that preferred customers get a shot at the stock that most of us don't get. They usually have to pay the same proce, esp if it's Major, but the idea that stores don't have a preferred customer base that they give privileges to is absurd.

major will not sell to F&F at a discount. maybe retail at least, but most likely their backdoor dealings are still highly taxed. the owners are crooks man. i stopped taking my business there years ago.

imagine lining up for kicks or getting a raffle ticket and then on RD, they tell you that you need to spend x amount in order to be able to purchase the pair you won. thats bs man. retail $200, but you gotta buy something else that is incredibly marked up in that store on top. i remember when they had the safari roshes for $300+ SMMFH

Sure, sure. I understand that. By discount I meant below whatever they want the public to spend. I'm not a big fan of Major either, but I rarely win online so it's my only option for super hyped releases. I wish we could get another tier 0 here

Last edited:
when i went, they had a shoe box full of tickets. chances are hella slim
laugh.gif
THIS. 

Soon as he said "good luck man" and opened the box to place my ticket in....

Hope I hit online fam 
ohwell.gif

when i went, they had a shoe box full of tickets. chances are hella slim
laugh.gif
Damn, that's crazy to hear.

I hit at Tyson's. Stopped by on Monday morning, so my ticket must have been close to the bottom. Hope everyone else can eat too. GLTA.

Damn, monday i went to PG and Shoe city dudes said no raffle was goin on, SMH, dudes are snakes...

Regret not going to the FA at mondawmin... Regret loafing on all those SC's I would hit most of em ... 

Damn, monday i went to PG and Shoe city dudes said no raffle was goin on, SMH, dudes are snakes...

Regret not going to the FA at mondawmin... Regret loafing on all those SC's I would hit most of em ... 

I went to several Shoe City's, no in store raffles. All online. Def should have hit that Mondawmin FA tho

the shoe city info wasnt posted until tuesday, so i dont think the dudes even knew they were getting them on monday

I went to two Shoe city spots yesterday and luckily they had the list where you sign your name on to enter. I saw that there were no entries for 13. I asked what was the largest size and they said 12. In retrospect I regret not asking after going to all those foot lockers. I am a true 13 so now that I think about it I'll just start putting 12 or 11. I would think 13 would be included in size runs but I guess not anymore. And I wish they would see what size you put and let you know up front. Just a heads up for my big feet folk.

the shoe city info wasnt posted until tuesday, so i dont think the dudes even knew they were getting them on monday
Thanks, had no idea. not sure how i missed that. wish with that info they were still running the raffle until today, but i guess not.

their IG info was messed up. they posted on tuesday the stores that are getting them and that you had until 02/18 to enter the raffles. then they posted yesterday that it was the last day for the raffle.

Sorry first time signing up for Adidas raffle. All emails get sent the same time?

Back
Top Bottom