:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

They're wearable, they'd just likely need a reglue sooner than later and the lifespan of the air unit would be questionable at this point.
Yes wearable if stored correctly. Wouldn’t do anything crazy in them tho.
OG 13s are still wearable if stored correctly.

Anybody ever get their shoes restored from MJOW1999? I've seen him on IG and I wanna go to him but I'm kinda hesitant.

first restoration attempt. but need some help on how to get started. my military ivs retros hardly used and sat in the garage. after i used them recently it fell apart. can these be brought back to life? the tabs just started crumbling. can the tabs be replaced? if so how hard are they to replace. where can i get replacements? and also where to get supplies to bring these back to life.
IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0988.JPG

first restoration attempt. but need some help on how to get started. my military ivs retros hardly used and sat in the garage. after i used them recently it fell apart. can these be brought back to life? the tabs just started crumbling. can the tabs be replaced? if so how hard are they to replace. where can i get replacements? and also where to get supplies to bring these back to life.
IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0988.JPG
I’ve seen people on IG sell the heel tabs that they create with 3D printers I believe. The wings tho.... I haven’t seen people restore those without donors.

You may be better off buying the newer retro. Apparently, the pair you have was deemed to be crap in quality so it might not be worth the effort and money.

I’ve seen people on IG sell the heel tabs that they create with 3D printers I believe. The wings tho.... I haven’t seen people restore those without donors.

You may be better off buying the newer retro. Apparently, the pair you have was deemed to be crap in quality so it might not be worth the effort and money.
i have like 10 jays to restore, i left them in the garage all this time and now after 1 wear soles and cracking started happening. so ill start with these cause it's first try. if i completely fail then trash em. cool greys xi and iv i need them to be done right cause those are special to me. i'm going the cheaper route and doing myself. wish these military blue came with the leather tabs like the GS ones.

Anyone get weird glue residue coming out of their OG 12s? Not the recent retros, I'm talking about the 1997s.

My cherries are fine, but my blk/reds have this issue. Weirdest thing.

The leather on some of my kicks is looking dull and dry. Really my playoff 13s and sport blue 3s. Any recommendations for leather conditioners or something that I should use on them?

Is there any recommended solution for slipping heels for jordans? I size up all my jordans because of my screwed up wide toes, but then my heels starts slipping up with every step. My shoes are all too long but it's necessary to keep the toes uncrowded. The feet I was born with drive me crazy sometimes.
With the slew of heat coming in Feb, I wanna make sure I solve my sizing problem before I drop a lot of dough.

My tts is a 12.5-13 but I am forced to get sz 14 or my toes start hurting

I would suggest sneakershields for the length but it might cram your toes and be uncomfortable
Try using a thicker insole or adding another insole on top of the existing one
Wear thicker socks or double sock it
I’ve tried all 3 methods....
I find adding another insole works best for me
Experiment with those and see what best suits you

I would suggest sneakershields for the length but it might cram your toes and be uncomfortable
Try using a thicker insole or adding another insole on top of the existing one
Wear thicker socks or double sock it
I’ve tried all 3 methods....
I find adding another insole works best for me
Experiment with those and see what best suits you

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm pretty much trying everything I can think of. I found adhesive heel liners can sometimes help but the fabric inner lining of most jordans cause the glue to come off in one wear.

Is there any recommended solution for slipping heels for jordans? I size up all my jordans because of my screwed up wide toes, but then my heels starts slipping up with every step. My shoes are all too long but it's necessary to keep the toes uncrowded. The feet I was born with drive me crazy sometimes.
With the slew of heat coming in Feb, I wanna make sure I solve my sizing problem before I drop a lot of dough.

My tts is a 12.5-13 but I am forced to get sz 14 or my toes start hurting
Try this:

Does anyone have any recommendations on getting the Wings on the 06 Military IV as close to new or clean? Not really anything on line. What about painting them? Any one try that? I would hate to restore my pair and them have that faded color wings? Just won't clean for anything....nothing seems to work on the wings.

I really need some help from you guys. My little brother bought his first pair of jordans with his own money, and they were the blue hatorade ones. He cleaned them for the first time just a while ago using crep, and it stained the leather. The holes on the toe have grey rings around them, and the grey can also be seen around the entire shoe in various areas. Has anyone else encountered a similiar problem? Are his shoes screwed or can the grey come off?

Do you spray weather protectant on your patent leather? Asking about my Win Like 82s before I UnDs them soon, thanks im advance!

The leather on some of my kicks is looking dull and dry. Really my playoff 13s and sport blue 3s. Any recommendations for leather conditioners or something that I should use on them?

I use Lexol on all my leather sneakers and boots.

Have you been using it long?

I've been using them on my Red Wing boots and my car's napa leather seats. An OG on this forum got me on them for sneakers. I started using them on my sneakers when the BRED 1s dropped. (Bred 1, Royal 1, Cement 4s, no issues at all).

Anyone have any recommendations on how to prevent sneakers from getting stains on them like spilling drinks on them that can stain the material like suede. Basically is there any spray out there to use to prevent them from getting messed up by different liquids?

Anyone have any recommendations on how to prevent sneakers from getting stains on them like spilling drinks on them that can stain the material like suede. Basically is there any spray out there to use to prevent them from getting messed up by different liquids?
Jason markk-repel

Back
Top Bottom