:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Hi guys, got a midsole separation from my j11 mid (2012). Is this bad? Any tips on how to fix this?

Any idea how to clean under the mesh for these pair of Nike Air Max 90 infrareds? Used Jason Markk and tried some tide laundry detergent but still cant get anything to work. Thanks!

Thanks again man, I appreciate it.

Have you personally tried the "Ice Cream" sauce used by the Raleigh restorations site you posted ?  Does it work as good or better than Sole Bright ?

I assume that's what they used for the kicks you sent out ?  Did the job look as good or better than what you've done yourself with Sole Bright ?

NO I've only used the airlegends sauce and the sauce from fabessole. I think they all will give you the same result if you put in the work (sole clearing sessions) took me a few days to get some soles really clear some took me less. It all depends on how bad and deep the yellowing is.

Got some cool grey 3's that need a midsole repaint. I have the angelus grey paint but I think its too dark. Is there a specific color mixture of other paints I need to get the correct color grey of the midsole??

Im still for this paint mix

I have a pair of Jordan 6's black infrared from 2000 sz 14 and I am wondering what size should now for a perfect sole swap? It feels like the older shoes fit a half smaller then jordans sold now.

I'm going to attempt to Clear the soles on these 11s. What's the best product to use? Angelus sole bright? Salon 40? RRs ice cream? Sea Glow?

Hello everyone. I have recently bought a few suede/nubuck shoes such as bordeaux's, hares, and the recently released anthracite 9's. I have not worn them yet until i have something good to clean them with. I have seen many people talk about the best way to clean shoes but everyone says different. Of Jason Markk, Reshoevn8er(which i currently use), and Crep, or even something else, which is the "best" for softer materials. Also what repellent is the best? Crep hypes itself hella but some people seem disappointed. Thanks 

The elephant print on my 3s are turning a darkish purple. Recently I used rubbing alcohol to sanitize the shoe and it must have leaked onto it. In need of a possible solution. Thanks

I know this is off topic but do you think Angelus Paint will repair this minor damage? It is leather after all

Last edited:
I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered but what is the best paint for Bulls Over Broadways 10s? Mine got scratched a bit at the front. If somebody could link me the right color and good brand that'd be great.

I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered but what is the best paint for Bulls Over Broadways 10s? Mine got scratched a bit at the front. If somebody could link me the right color and good brand that'd be great.
angelus is the brand you want. i think their standard red paint should blend nicely, not sure on that though since i dont own the shoe

i was thinking more normal red.

again, dont quote me on that. remember i dont own the shoe

I have some separation on my OG XVIII , the part where the suede meets the blue midsole, any recommendations on how to re glue it?

Post pictures. I've had separation on both my xvii pairs. Fixed with green can barge center

Will unyellowing the soles on Jordan 11's ruin the traction? I've read a few places it will so before I do it I thought I'd ask. I have a pair of 2009 space jams that are DS but yellowed that I wanted to possibly ball in.

Will unyellowing the soles on Jordan 11's ruin the traction? I've read a few places it will so before I do it I thought I'd ask. I have a pair of 2009 space jams that are DS but yellowed that I wanted to possibly ball in.

Possibly. I would just go ball in them without trying to unyellow them.

will do once I get home tonight, and its the 18's not 17's btw

Oh sorry I misread. I had my cdp xviii separate too, at the back where the sole wraps around the heel. Fixed with barge and good to go. Just apply carefully and avoid excess, then wrap tight with spare shoe laces

Back
Top Bottom