Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Yeah maybe that’s a misunderstanding on my end with my guys, I’ll have to talk to them again.

Market is really good bruh I’m tellin you, go for them.

4BE571D5-05D2-49F9-8240-71C1935E00E8.png

Watch out guys tis the season for scammers needing cash...i had two ebay claims last week alone totalling over 1k.... And i dont even sell that much on ebay anymore.
One was basically just a chargeback, dude claimed 'unauthorized use of his account" the other was an 'item not as described' claim...both were bogus so i of course denied both...
Just saying be carefull out there especially this time of year i guess.

That's why I don't rock with ebay. And I got both Union pairs in and mine these joints are so fire that it's hard for me to let go.

If a charge back is filed, you should be able to show PayPal proof of delivery and that it was signed for, and as long as you delivered to their confirmed PayPal address, you should be able get PayPal to give you your money back while they fight the claim. Some one charged back on me one time and PayPal put the $$ back in my account and I lost the case.

I try to get people to wire me $$ through zelle or Venmo. Only works if they really trust you and if you’re extremely reliable. Some of my customers just wire me cash and I send out the shoes.

That's why I don't rock with ebay. And I got both Union pairs in and mine these joints are so fire that it's hard for me to let go.
Sold mine when they were still getting a rack. Easy decision for me, its gonna be a while before prices climb that high again.

Anybody tryna flip Concords? I'm thinking the weekend of release up until about xmas week might be able to sling a few pairs but margin wont be great.

Concords won’t flip on apps only in person

Union 1s will climb up in price in a few months

Concords won’t flip on apps only in person

Union 1s will climb up in price in a few months
Almost every 1 I flipped in the past year is lower now than what I did on RD. Unions will go back to 1200, size dependent, that I sold mine for but it will be more than a few months.

Nigels and GS purp and green off the top.

Yea those dropped in price after RD. it’s only been like 2 and a half months though. The prices will def go up. But flipping on RD is not a bad strategy. Sometimes it’s better to take the $$ Now and move on to the next flip.

Yea those dropped in price after RD. it’s only been like 2 and a half months though. The prices will def go up. But flipping on RD is not a bad strategy. Sometimes it’s better to take the $$ Now and move on to the next flip.
That's my strategy for the most part. Sold Serana blazers for 1150 a day or 2 before the SNKRS drop and they haven't topped 850 in a 10 since on the site I sold. They may surpass that at some point but who knows when.

I would’ve sold unions if I had them in hand while they were doing 1k and up. I see them dining 1.5k over time.

Not for resales red will surpass 1k one day and yellows will be super high in price

If a charge back is filed, you should be able to show PayPal proof of delivery and that it was signed for, and as long as you delivered to their confirmed PayPal address, you should be able get PayPal to give you your money back while they fight the claim. Some one charged back on me one time and PayPal put the $$ back in my account and I lost the case.

Yea i always ship out to the address associated with their pp account...and if its a high value listing (which these were, the two claims totalled over 1k) i use sig confirmation as well.
I won both cases without a fight...

There’s a sweet spot when it comes to reselling

You have about 1-3 days after release to still get the good number until prices dip once online pairs get in. Then you have to hold for few months to get those same prices

So if you have access to in hand on release day, I recommend selling right away and having buyers lined up.

Hey folks, been away for a while,

Got that Jordan reserve restock on Nike and got just a size 6 in the H2H, good money regardless. Have a pair of DS TS air forces, those really have gone up in price, I attribute that to his popularity growing.

Pulled the trigger on black toe union 1s for myself for 600 for personal, but I’ve been thinking of snatching up some small sizes and sitting on them. You think they’ll go back up to like a 1K?

Yea I’m pretty confident that Unions will rise in price. Even big sizes. Worth sitting on IMO.

Money makers this weekend are the fear of gods for sure. Spider man 1s will also resell.

Sizes 8-9.5 I’m thinking will be at 300-340
10-14 will probably be at 200-250
GS sizes 4-5.5 will be at 250-280
6-7 will be at 200-230

Just my prediction. Market is high right now but they are a GR and will def fall in price every day IMO

I'm glad I got my UNs off early, there's a ton of em for sale now. Going in on the Spideys I think there's gonna be good demand for those. Marvel fanboys not into kicks will be added into the mix.

Back
Top Bottom