OFFICIAL STARCRAFT 2 THREAD*** OUT NOW****

I'm def gonna be coppin this game this week. I'm gettin this, red dead redemption and some kicks of the Ftl Emp appreciation. This week will prolly be better than Christmas

I've never played the first StarCraft, but I'm not sure if I want to become the kid I was back when Battlefield 2 came out.
nerd.gif

i love starcraft2 but the expansions better be at xpac prices considering the fact that this is only 1/3 of the sequel.

How's this thread not getting more love? A lot of you dudes are missing out...Brings me back to the old days when my friends and I used to play Starcraft religiously.

*Goes back to playing SC2*

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

How's this thread not getting more love? A lot of you dudes are missing out...Brings me back to the old days when my friends and I used to play Starcraft religiously.

*Goes back to playing SC2*
thats what i want to know! This game is seriously the most intense game i have ever played you cannot take a second break. You need to be focused 99.99% of the time and keep shooting out troops (Terran). If anyone is raw with Terran send me a PM i need a little help
laugh.gif

platinum in 4s. Im pretty decent on 2vs and 3s as well

gt: DimSum

character code: 113

havent played games in ages, let alone bought any recently. i would buy this just cause i was a big fan of the first one, but my comp may not be able to handle it. also, will it cost money to play online?

toss and terran here.

for the first timers and people getting used to it, mess around with the units then work on builds in custom games.
terran = good beginner start, human units after all

toss= intricate and more on casting, stronger units

zerg= if you like to mass units and have a big army, zerg is all about the swarm.

free online gameplay just like the first one

Anybody here been playing this lately?
I've been using random every game. Still don't know which race to excel at. And terran is a bit too strong imo. Bunkers early, reapers early, siege tanks mid game, and battlecruisers late game. too much versatility for a race

Originally Posted by its stanley

Anybody here been playing this lately?
I've been using random every game. Still don't know which race to excel at. And terran is a bit too strong imo. Bunkers early, reapers early, siege tanks mid game, and battlecruisers late game. too much versatility for a race

I think Terrans are overall an easier race to play with but I don't think they're necessarily "stronger" than the other races.

Stalkers + Colossuses = Win.

Protoss is strong in the end, but the early early game they are the weakest. zealots and cannons cost too much in the beginning to make and you have to use pylons. Terran can build a defense with a simple supply depot wall and a bunker with 4 marines

Originally Posted by its stanley

Protoss is strong in the end, but the early early game they are the weakest. zealots and cannons cost too much in the beginning to make and you have to use pylons. Terran can build a defense with a simple supply depot wall and a bunker with 4 marines

That's why I use warp gates to create mad stalkers. It's much quicker.

I'm about to cop this for casual/semi-competitive for my MBP and I was wondering if I would be fine buying and using the Apple magic mouse for this game?

I'm not looking to become a professional or anything but I'm aiming to be good at the game obviously.

I've been looking for a reason to purchase the magic mouse for a minute and I've been wondering whether SC2 would put me over the top but I don't want to buy the mouse if it's going to be terrible to use in the game.

Originally Posted by DJ236

I'm about to cop this for casual/semi-competitive for my MBP and I was wondering if I would be fine buying and using the Apple magic mouse for this game?

I'm not looking to become a professional or anything but I'm aiming to be good at the game obviously.

I've been looking for a reason to purchase the magic mouse for a minute and I've been wondering whether SC2 would put me over the top but I don't want to buy the mouse if it's going to be terrible to use in the game.

dont think the magic mouse would be good, use a standard usb mouse. I have iMac w/ magic mouse but i didnt install sc2 on it.. be just weird with that mouse

Bump. I want to cop but eh...

And I normally use Zerg and Protoss, depending on my mood. Protoss is when i want a nice long competitive game, and Zerg, well just when i feel like rushing people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom