OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone ever move things over to a stable value fund, in times like these?

I have to pay ex out via QDRO from my 401k, and the amount I owe her is a fixed number. Wondering if I should throw everything into a stable value fund until the QDRO finalizes, as I dont want my total number to drop while I still owe her the fixed amount.

Respectfully disagree, I am short Amazon, but I understand I am in the minority

I don't think the answer for them is expansion, and to your point that seems to be the strategy....
My point with the question was they need to spin the real profit center, AWS, out

Thanks for the heads up, fellas! Knew to stay away from AMZN earnings when I read this :lol:.

Even though the big boys might be feeling some effects, I dont think this is another 10-20% draw down.

We should still be green on the year.

January Payrolls 517K, Exp. 188K
image.png

Being a shareholder can be morally difficult position. Like most if not all, I like to see a return on my investments, but the fact that a decent return can sometimes come at the expense of a bunch of people losing their jobs will always be a tough pill to swallow.

I bought the Russia ETF when it tanked. Big immorality. Now its frozen and I deserve it.

One of my biggest holdings got wiped after earnings (U) Still long though :smile:

Just trying to post my L's with my W's on here for the lurkers

I sold a ton and have been getting killed on them since - still super long but I don’t like their strategy what so ever - neither does their board

I sold a ton and have been getting killed on them since - still super long but I don’t like their strategy what so ever - neither does their board
Reading is fundamental sorry my brain is fried today are you saying you wished you would have held on to more shares?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom