OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Locked 1.5k gains at yesterday's market open.

Screenshot_20230404-054421~2.png

Screenshot_20230404-054632.png

I was at a 2 day bank conference for a local bank last week, every single speaker was talking about the coming recession. Some asked if we were now in it and the market was just taking a bit to show it. Lots of talk about SBV since it was such a hot topic, some are predicting it won't be the only one to fail. Rate hikes again soon, then a pause, then at least one more in the fall. Just some stuff I heard while I was there, take it for what it's worth.

I was at a 2 day bank conference for a local bank last week, every single speaker was talking about the coming recession. Some asked if we were now in it and the market was just taking a bit to show it. Lots of talk about SBV since it was such a hot topic, some are predicting it won't be the only one to fail. Rate hikes again soon, then a pause, then at least one more in the fall. Just some stuff I heard while I was there, take it for what it's worth.

TD talk?

Got a love hate relationship with trading options
That 1 min chart ain’t working out at all got to try out the 5 min next week just got to sit and wait for the trend
I get some good trades in but not consistent enough
Did some in the 5 min that were pretty good
But that 1 min leaves no space if you are trying to avoid a bounce off support 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom