OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I watched $NVDA fall from$250 or something to at $123 and said, it can go lower, before I started my position 🤣😭 . Never got lower, never started my position.

Did get AMD at $50 and $85 tho.... helps a bit

Put my retirement account into majority 3 semi-conductor ETFs 3 years ago: SMH, Soxx, FSELX. Got some In market growth funds, dividends as a hedge
IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

I’m up over 5x :lol:. Even if it crashes 50%+ I’ll be happy with the gains

Fire come up. I would probably start diversifying because semis are at the height of their hype cycle.
Yeah cycle out of that ASAP my guy - if anything short that 😂
I got a pretty long-term outlook that we'll be needing a lot of semiconductors in the next 20 years or so as they're used in most electronic devices, cars, healthcare, computers, smart everything electronics. But, might be wise for me to dip out for a bit if I can dodge the dip and re-enter after

I got a pretty long-term outlook that we'll be needing a lot of semiconductors in the next 20 years or so as they're used in most electronic devices, cars, healthcare, computers, smart everything electronics. But, might be wise for me to dip out for a bit if I can dodge the dip and re-enter after

Yeah fair

You’re a thousand percent right in your logic, and I totally would never close out my exposure. But if all that account is holding is semis and we’re at a parabolic stage, I would go 1/3 semi and start diversifying out the rest to let it run forever risk free.

Sorry thats what i meant, in it for the long term unless it tanks badly. Wanna avoid any short term gains so holding for at least a year

I guess i’m like many others, kept waiting for the pullback but NVDA kept on creepin up. I just said F it and got in on friday. Hope it’s not too late

Nothin but respect for johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm insight. Was this a foolish move on my part? Should i get out when i even out and find another position elsewhere or is there a chance this break $1K (that’s what i was hoping for, then split at some point).

Man you gotta stick to your plan and know your risk thresholds. What you can afford to deal with. I’d be a buyer between 500-690. They’re expecting revs to be $130B in 2 years. Stock still has room to go, just think it goes lower first.

Back
Top Bottom