OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Think about all of those class action lawsuits Boeing would have had to deal with if this guy spilled more tea. It’s pretty obvious what happened here.

Downgraded, negative eps growth, victim of high rates/lower spending. I like the opportunity it’s setting up. Optimus has major potential.
Yea, im waitin for a little bit more blood. But definately going in. They still tryna push they 2030 ev/ green energy agenda, so evs still the future.

I still think EVs are a transitory tech not the solution. There is nothing green about lithium batteries.

Hydrogen or some other alternative we don’t know about will be the real future.
I agree 100%. In regards to industry, I just think we are slow af to innovate and are gonna be on this pathway for a good while

EV is a joke, just another greenwashing scam and I think people see it.

plug in hybrid or plain hybrid is the way.

What is greenwashing

marketing to appeal to people trying to be green.

it's all over, think of all the food with brown and green labels marketed to be healthy that isn't.

EV is just another example, takes 10 years to even break even on emissions with ICE. nobody keeps their cars that long and that's just when the batteries start to go bad give or take a few years.

at least a hybrid you can drive it for a long time on a battery that has 80% capacity.

Back
Top Bottom