OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

GIv0goHW4AAFJMF

Wild that is happening at such a high degree, but this company is too big to fail and is quasi-government. Just clean house and have engineers at the top instead of Chicago Booth MBA's.

Ah ok, gotcha.

Damn, you gotta be reckless to buy at that price. Wouldn't it be more advantageous for them to just do a split? Psychologically, a 1:10 split for example would raise more cash than dilution at this price.

They usually sell debt/bonds to banks when they do a raise. A split doesn’t raise cash, it just lowers the price.

I watched $NVDA fall from$250 or something to at $123 and said, it can go lower, before I started my position 🤣😭 . Never got lower, never started my position.

Did get AMD at $50 and $85 tho.... helps a bit

Same thing happen to me. I kept watching it, then forgot about it. It took off and I couldn't buy in at that price, but hopefully if it splits or goes down I can start something.

Someone at work was telling me they bought NVDA and then sold it when it got to 290. I told him he should consider holding it long term before he sold it. I think he said he bought PC parts with the money raised.

My younger self would've YOLO'd that. I bought AAPL at ath 650 or something.

Referencing these for later: SMH, Soxx, FSELX
Need to look into a Canadian equivalent

DOJ should sue Apple for failure to innovate and ship dope ****

Agreed. Looking to trim some AAPL stocks and move to something else.
But, I'll wait for go up (fingers crossed)

Gov just doing whatever the **** it wants to collect some money. smh

Next is Nike for making shoes.

Yeah this lawsuit from the DOJ is kinda dog **** on the surface, from my understanding. They're mad that Apple made a closed-access ecosystem and did really well with gaining marketshare? Wtf

RDDT launched at $34 and is sitting at $50/share now.:rofl: Hope any wsbtist that faded their opportunity to buy in is enjoying their tears.

I did not buy into the IPO (brokerage house clearance issues).

RDDT launched at $34 and is sitting at $50/share now.:rofl: Hope any wsbtist that faded their opportunity to buy in is enjoying their tears.

I did not buy into the IPO (brokerage house clearance issues).

If you want I’ll throw you some shares at a discount

Back
Top Bottom